Mummy

Stiles smiled at Evelyn who was in her baby walker as she neared towards him, he let out baby noises at her causing the girl to squeak and reach out to him once she was in range.

He crouched down and pulled her out of the walker, Evelyn babbled as she placed her hand onto his face.

Stiles laughed as she tried to smush his face together.

"Okay, honey. I'm not a puzzle." He said as he pried her hands off of him.

The door to the room then opened, Stiles turned his head to see Alaric with Lizzie and Josie behind him.

"What's up?" He asked as he placed Evelyn down on the bed while they entered the room.

"Dad wants to take us on some lame ass trip to stop the new monster he unleashed." Lizzie informed him.

"Oh..." He paused as he looked at the three,
"Have fun." Stiles said as he interacted with his daughter.

Stiles, we need you." Alaric told his son.

Stiles shook his head, "No, you don't. You can handle it with the Twins and Kaleb."

Alaric rose a brow at him.

"Telepath remember. And I assume you're only asking me because Hope is in New Orleans and Malia is back in Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked him.

Alaric slowly nodded his head.

Stiles let out a sigh as he looked at Evelyn, who stared back at him blankly.

"Fine." He said.

Evelyn clapped her hands and squealed to her father's dismay.

***

"Dr. Saltzman, this van is very... white of you." Kaleb said as he was in the passenger seat of the blue suv that Alaric was driving.

Stiles snickered earning a glare from the older Saltzman, "It's retro." Alaric said turning his head towards Kaleb.

"It's a gas-guzzling atrocity on wheels." Lizzie told her father.

Stiles rolled his eyes as he pulled out a bag with food, "Anyone want any snacks?" He asked.

He felt a tap on his shoulder to see Dorian gesturing to have the food, he nodded his head and gave the human the bag.

"I would've thought you wanted to spend the break canoodling with your coyote baby momma and your Tribrid girlfriend?" Lizzie sarcastically asked.

"Sorry for wanting to protect the outside world from our family's mistakes. You know, there's a currently an urn on a river cruise spreading plagues across America because Dad was slugged. It's called accountability. Maybe there's a bracelet for it." Stiles told her.

"Guys? We're gonna be in this classic automobile for six hours, all right? So, no bickering. We're gonna get through this together." Alaric commanded them.

"God help us all." He whispered.

"Woot. Road trip." Kaleb unenthusiastically  said.

Stiles rolled his eyes as he laid his head back on the seat, closing his eyes he began to drift off to dream land.

Until he felt something punch him in the shoulder, "Ow!" He whined to see Lizzie with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Punch buggy." She said before looking forward.

Stiles could only look at his blonde sister in shock.

***

After a long car ride which included, Josie vomiting, multiple punch buggies, Alaric singing some songs off tune, and him getting lost for an hour, they had finally arrived at Maple Hollows.