Make A Wish (Part Two)

There was a flash of light and Lizzie was in the backseat of her Dad's car sitting next to Stiles who now had a buzz cut.

"Now remember, if anyone starts messing with you, play it cool." Alaric said, "I'm looking at you, Mitch." That caused Lizzie's brows to furrow in confusion.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Stiles, now named Mitch, said rolling his eyes, "Probably not gonna happen but I'll do my best."

"Don't worry, Dad. We know. No magic allowed. Blah, blah, blah." Josie said from the front seat,"I'll keep an eye on Mitch."

Mitch sighed leaning his head against the window, "No, you won't."

"Mieczysław Damon Saltzman!" Josie said angrily. "Your lips are moving but I don't hear you." Mitch retorted.

"Wait, why am I in the backseat?" Lizzie said. "Alright, I'll see you three in class." Alaric said, as they stepped out of the car.

"Do we like it here?" Lizzie asked Mitch as they entered the school. "What?" Mitch asked, confused.

"This school, do we like it?" Lizzie asked again. Mitch opened his mouth to respond, but he was suddenly shoved back, by a guy with tan skin and a crooked jaw.

"Oh, so sorry." He said sarcastically.

Mitch gritted his teeth as he stood up, "Scott." Mitch greeted coldly. "Hey, Bitch, sorry, Mitch." Scott said, "Goodluck at football."

"I don't even play football." Mitch reminded him. "Oh, my bad." Scott snarked.

Mitch growled as got into Scott's face, and Lizzie was shocked to see Mitch's eyes flash a cold blue.

When Lizzie looked down she saw a clear substance dripping from Mitch's fingernails, one that she knew thanks to her years at a supernatural school, Kanima venom

Scott didn't seem afraid, he only looked angry, Lizzie saw his eyes flash red.

Mitch backed down, and just walked away. But someone stuck their foot out and Mitch fell to the ground making everyone around him laugh. Mitch ignored them standing back up and walking away.

***

Lizzie sat behind Mitch in her father's class. Alaric slurred his words as he spoke,"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. And the truth is, those civilians, they weren't... casualties of, uh... uh... Does anyone remember the name of the battle? Anyone? Anyone?"

"Is it just me or is Dad a little day-drunk?" Lizzie asked her siblings quietly.

"When isn't he?" Mitch and Josie said in perfect unison, as Alaric burped loudly.

Mitch raised his hand.

"Mitch?" Alaric asked. "Battle of Willow Creek." Mitch answered as a pencil was thrown at the back of his head, which he ignored, he seemed to be very good at that.