What Happened To Landon Kirby

It had been a few hours since the gang had returned to the school, Stiles was already making the bed and was about to call Hope and Malia when he got a knock on the door.

He raised his brow wondering who it was, he walked over and opened the door to see Alaric standing on the other side. Smelling the stress and worry coming off of from him, he asked "What's wrong?"

"We can't find MG, Rafael, or Landon." Alaric revealed. "What?" Stiles asked, stepping out of his room, closing the door.

"The supervisors said he didn't check in." Alaric said. "But it's a full moon. He knows the risks." Stiles said before the two heard a howl in the distance.

"Oh, God." Stiles quickly used his fox speed and ran out of the school, "Stiles!" Alaric shouted but sighed knowing it fell on deaf ears.

Stiles used his senses and smell to find Rafael, ever since he had decided to stay in the school he made it his mission to know what the others scent was, in the case they were ever separated.

The Stilinski Tribrid came to a stop as his nose led him to the gate of the school, in front of him was Rafael, his clothes a tiny bit ripped and stained with dried blood.

"Raf." He said, walking over to the werewolf, he placed his hand on Raf's neck and muttered a spell stitching the open skin together. "Raf, can you hear me buddy?" He asked him.

"MG... Landon..." Raf muttered out, "Hey, what's going on? Where are the others?" Stiles asked him. Rafael finally turned his head towards him, "I can't remember." He said.

Stiles could only gulp as he had a bad feeling about this.

***

Stiles had brought Rafael back to the school and into the werewolf's room. After cleaning his wounds and giving him the chance to change from his old clothes into new ones.

Alaric and Emma had come into the room, trying to get the bottom of this. "Lunar psychosis?" Alaric asked Emma. "That's a thing?" Stiles asked, having never heard of it.

"Quit talking. Making noise." Rafael said, he let out low grunts before he suddenly let out a loud growl and lunged at the three.

Stiles was about to pin Rafael back onto the seat he was on but Emma raised her hand and muttered a few words, "Tardus pulsatio." Rafael began to pant less, calmed down, and sat down again.

"It's a thing." Emma said, "What did you do to him?" Stiles asked having never heard that spell before. "It's a way to make him calm by slowing down his heart." Emma explained.

"What's happening to me?" Rafael asked, "I keep... losing time." He said. "As I said lunar psychosis, which means that your mind is in flux, trapped between your wolf and human states, making it harder to bridge the gap and access your memories like you normally would." Emma said crouching down to be at his level.

"It's very rare. It only happens after a premature reversion." She added. "So something caused his body to shift back before the full moon was over, leaving him like this." Stiles realized.

Rafael grew worried at that, "Wh- what kind of something?" He asked. "Usually trauma. And if that's the case then something bad happened." Stiles answered.

"We don't know that." Emma told him.

"Oh come on, Ms. Tig. It's time to face the facts three of them left, and only one came back. Something bad happened." Stiles said.

"Stiles, check on the other wolves." Alaric ordered his son. "I'm worried about this one." Stiles said. "And I get that but please." Alaric told him.

Stiles scoffed, he walked up to Rafael and crouched in front of him. "You're going to be okay. Don't worry." He assured him.