Zombie Mom

Hope's eyes opened, she reached for Stiles and realized he wasn't there. Confused she sat up and looked at the clock to see it was around four in the morning.

Hope sat up and walked out of the room and looked around the school for Stiles. He wasn't in the gym, kitchen, or
cafeteria. But when she went to the
library she saw a blur zooming around the library making a few of them blow open in the process.

She looked at the center table to see
several books on transference spells and
the Gemini coven. "Stiles?" Hope said and the blur came to a halt in front of her. "Hey." Stiles said while holding a book. "What's going on?" Hope said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Stiles rambled, "Well
you know how I've been getting all these weird visions and we don't know the cause of them? Well I had one last night and it revealed something to me that I had absolutely no clue about. Like I never in a million years would have guessed. And now I'm trying to see if it's true or not, and why it was kept hidden so long."

Stiles seemed to be in a rush because Hope barely understood what he said, "Well what was the thing you found out?" She asked.

"Okay, okay, okay." Stiles said while looking through the stack of several books, till he found the right one and he flipped to the page and gave the book to Hope.

Hope read the passage with wide eyes, it was a spell to transfer an unborn baby into another woman's womb. "So you think that Claudia and Noah weren't you biological parents?" Hope asked after reading the spell for the fifth time.

"Positive." He replied. "Do you know who they are? Your biological parents?" She asked, looking at him. "Yeaaah." Stiles said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Who?" Hope asked confused and
concerned of why Stiles was acting like
this. "After a bit more reading, I found out that there was a rare effect that can happen." Stiles began to explain. "When there is more than one baby in a womb, it is possible they can separate into different women if the spell is done."

"So you have siblings?" Hope asked, mentally hoping they weren't like their brother. Stiles glared at the Tribrid, "What's wrong with them being like me?" He asked her. "Have you met you?" Hope said.

Stiles thought about it for a second before nodding his head, "Fair point, and yeah I do. They're Josie and Lizzie." He revealed to her.

Hope's face went slack as she
comprehended what he said, the her eyes widened so much that Stiles was a little bit worried that they might fall out. Her jaw dropped.

"WHA—" Hope started but was suddenly cut off by Stiles putting a hand over her mouth, keeping any sound to go past her lips. After a moment Stiles let go of Hope, while mumbling a sound barrier incantation just in case.

"So, does that mean Dr. Saltzman is you
bio-dad?" Hope asked with wide eyes.

"I-I mean I guess." Stiles said running a hand through his hair, "Everything is just so messed up, I can barely comprehend any of it. I don't think could take one more life altering surprise."

"So... What are you going to do about it?" Hope asked wrapping her arms around Stiles. Stiles hugged her back, placing his chin on the top of her head, "I don't know." He said softly.

"How about you just sleep on it?" Hope
asked, "Come back to bed okay?" Stiles nodded putting back the books in their correct spots not noticing the blood covered bride wandering outside.