This Year Will Be Different

It had been four months since the Malivore attack. Using the vampires compulsion, the Super Squad was able to convince everyone in Mystic Falls and the world that what they saw was a behind the scenes look for an upcoming movie. It had pushed the vampires to their limit but they pulled it off.

Alaric had called up all of his supernatural contacts and asked if they had ever seen anything that resembled Stiles when he was battling the monster. Stiles even went to Noshiko who sadly hadn't seen anything like that but only heard rumors about.

Stiles stood beside his window, leaning against the wooden pillar, looking out at the bright sun in the sky. He turned around, smiling at the sight of Hope having her hands on Malia's waist.

The young man chuckled lowly and jumped out the window, landing on the ground in a crouching position. Lifting his head, his eyes glowed as he began to change into his coyote form and started to run towards the woods.

He pushed himself running as fast as he possibly could, ever since he had fought the Malivore monster and unlocked that new form. He tried to find ways to transform again but resulted in nothing.

As Stiles ran he was unaware of the figure up in the trees watching down on him, a smile blossoming on their face. 

"Soon."

***

The Tribrid male was now back at the school, having exhausted himself from all the running he had done. Walking down the hall, he accidentally bumped shoulders with someone causing them to drop all of their stuff to the floor.

"Oh my bad." He said as he crouched down to help the person, "It's okay. It wouldn't be me without someone bumping into me." Stiles froze at the sound of the voice. He looked up to see that the individual was female and with raven-black-hair.

The female moved her hair to the side and flashed him a smile. "Hey, Stiles. We need to talk." Allison Argent said.

***

In Mystic Falls High School, a young boy with spiky hair and black eyeliner sat on a bench in the locker room. He had AirPods in his ears, the music blasted to max drowning out the chatter of his colleagues.

He then felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked up to see his best friend, Max, standing there. "You ready?" He asked him.

The boy nodded his head, "Yeah, I'll catch up with you guys in a bit." He told him. Max gave him a small nod and started to walk out of the locker room with the others.

Looking around to see that the coast was clear he pulled out a small inhaler and a cartridge that was covered in a black slime.

The boy placed the cartridge inside the inhaler and shook it for a few seconds before taking it.

Inhaling it for a few seconds, the boy didn't realize his eyes turn a midnight black.

***

"What are you doing here, Allison?" Stiles asked, bringing her into an empty classroom. "Here to thank the person as to why I'm back." She said as she walked further back into the class.

He let out a sigh, "I didn't mean for this to happen." Allison nodded her head, "I know, Sti. But either way it happened." She said beginning to look at the books in the book shelf.

Stiles walked towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I won't let anything happen to you again." Allison chuckled, "Don't make promises you can't keep." She told him before walking out of the room. 

***

The boy had a massive smile on his face, he had gotten a quarterback position, on his first day.