Casting(Past)

AshwinKumar in and as

Yashwanthchandra Crown Prince of Maranthah Kingdom

Yashwanthchandra Crown Prince of Maranthah Kingdom. As per the rules of his kingdom the King must be well spoken, energetic and social to people just opposite to his character. So to attain those he was exiled from his Kingdom giving a time period of 7 months.

Sarath in and as
Shankmithra, an annoyingfriend come cousin for Yashwanthchandra. A goodhearted happy go lucky person married to his love of life who was like a sister to Yashwanthchandra. He  tried to do good things for Prince's sake but always put both in trouble.

Sivangi in and as

Samrudika devi Gorgeous Princess of Baingani Kingdom whose have dulcet voice

Samrudika devi Gorgeous Princess of Baingani Kingdom whose have dulcet voice. She is warmhearted personality with good knowledge and decisive in nature. By possessing abundance quality she may can become the next ruler.

Pugazh in and as

Adyadevar, Son of chief Minister in Baigani kingdom who always keep a brotherly bond with Princess Sumrudika, also had an eye on her sister Sugadardika devi.

Pavithralakshmi as

Sugadardika devi, Sister from another  mother to Samrudika. Not like her mother she loves her sister a lot. She loves Adyadevar but never confessed to him yet.

Rakshan as

Dikpal Commander in chief of Baingani Kingdom a friendly figure to Adyadevar and keep brotherly bond with two princess.To him his life dedicated to serve his kingdom.

These are some main characters . Hope you all like it.
Casting for the present time will upload shortly😇