Chapter 5:Meeting with Mani

After meetings and some office works Ashwin and Pugazh headed towards their happy place as Ashwin had an appointment there.

A tall fat man with dusky skin tone opened the door for them offering a smile which the duo reciprocated. They seated in living room and the man excused them to get some tea and snacks for the duo.

"Kalankathale en nimmathi kedukaruthuke vtuku vanthurukiya"

A fare lady having wheatish skin climbing down stairs carefully with one palm in the stair rails and other in her well grown belly asked.

A:"For your kind information ithu kalai kedayathu maalai.. Approm nanga onnum trespassers kedayathu... Enaku inge appointment iruku"

Ashwin turned back looked at her way said.

L:"yov Hussain yaru da ivanuku ellam en appointment koduthe"

She yelled at the direction of the open kitchen area where Hussian was preparing tea.

H:"aiyyo chotti intha timele ipdi kathakoodathunu unkite ethana thadava sollirke "
Hussain come to the living room with tea and snacks placed on the tea table near Ashwin and instruct to take it and went to Manimegalai his wife who stopped in her tracks in stairs. Hussein took her one hand and carefully helped her to walk downstairs and seated her opposite to the boys and hussain also settked beside her.Ashwin smiled at the couples love sipping his tea. This is not the first time he is admiring this couple. Ever since he get know with these two buddy Ashwin started to cherish and admire this tom and jerry couple. Sometimes Ashwin doubted how hussain managing the torture done by mani but he know that the love shared by these two anre tremendous.

M:"approm valanthukettavane.. Solluda enna vishayam "

Pu:"athu mani athu vanthu... "

M:"unkite na kette na.. "

Pu:"hello appo avan perum ne sollale"

M:"ama sollale ana valanthukettavan nu sonne.. Appo neeya athunu othukiteya"

Pu mv:"theva tha unaku.. Gammunu iru da"

M:"thambi sollu.. Enna problem "

A:"Mani enaku unkite konjam personal ah pesanom"

After placing the empty cup with a deep sigh he said. Glancing at hussain Mani nodded and insist Ashwin to follow her on to her consulting room.

Mani observed keenly at Ashwin who was impatiently sitting opposite fidfling with a table ball staring at her nameboard placed on the table writing

Manimegalai Hussai
MBBS MD
PSYCHITRIST

An hour passed

Pugazh who was peeking the door of consultation room time by time biting his nails in unknown tension.

H:"en da un munnadi ivlo snacks iruku athu yen sapttuttu iruke"

Pu:"Machan avunga poi orumani neramaguthu.. Ivlo neram ulle enna pannittiruppa "

Hussain shrugged and just then the door was opened to reveal a smiling Ashwin and glaring Mani walking to them.

Pu :"enna machan ne sirichutu vare mani ipdi morachittiruka "

Didn't answering him Ashwin sat beside casually suppresing his laughter.

M:"chotti nejama sollu deliveryku approm na gundu aiduvena pakka nallave irukkamatteya.. Ne enne vittuttu poiduviya"

Her complaints made Pugazh and Hussain look at each other before burst into laughter.