Chapter 6:Something ❓️

Sivangi and Pavi reached Chennai after freshning up they both moved to the archeology site where they are about to do their research and met their professor guide.

S, P:"Good Morning Sir.. Nanga than coimnatore le irunthu vantha students uh"

Santhosh as Sivangi and Pavithra' s guide in their research. Friendly character but more strict when itlpl0 comes to work.

Sa:"aah sir sonnanga.. Approm unga bags ellam dho antha tent le vechuko nge.. Unga stay innum confirm agale.. Neenga than hostel vena PG pakka sonne athan konjam kashtam"

S:"its okay sir.. Nanga ippotheku hotel le stay pannikure.. "

Santhosh smiled and later instructed and help them on their research works and rest of the day went like a swift. They retired to the hotel they refreshed in the morning.

Sivangi :"appada ippo than konjam nimmathiya iruku.. Aiyyayo ore nalu le semmaya vela vangikita antha Santhosh sir uh"

Getting refreshed she sat on the bed with a thud and said earning chuces from Pavi

Pavi:"oru nale eh ipdina innum 1 year eppidi samalipe ne"

Sivangi :"athellam na pathukure ippo madam poi ready anena seekrom kelambidalam"

Pavi nodded and went to refresh leaving Sivangi to scroll her phone.
Later they both get ready to go out and went to the reception area informing the same. Sarath came to the same hotel to meet someone for the business related works given by Ashwin checking his watch frequently collide with Sivangi who came opposite to him talking with Pavi facing back. The papers and files flew in the air touch the floor makes the girls shock and Sarath worried. He was about to scold Sivangi but her shocked face makes him to cool himself.

Sa:"papa pathu varamattiya"

The word papa gaves her a brotherly feel so which she smiled brightly.

SK:"sorry anney.. Theriyama than "
Helping him to take the papers and said

Sa:"paravala da..inimel pathuko "

She nodded and Sarath left in hurry looking at the watch.

SK:"nalla manushyan lle"

Pavi :"ama ama.. oorule irukura athana pereyum annan akkiduve eppo than enaku oru annan kedaikapogutho"

SK :"enna sonne"

Pa:"onnum sollalledi seekrom va"

They left to sight seeing and went back to hotel after dinner and slept bid bye to the day.

On the other side Ashwin was sleeping woke up suddenly sweating and panting heavily. Took some time to get normal he thought about the dream shooking his head to get rid of that check the time as usual it 2.32 and sighed.

AK:"kadavule eppo than na nimmathiya thoongaporalo.. Enaku kattum yen ipdi nadakuthu..pona 7 varshama ithe kanavu ithe neram enne thoonga vidama pannittu irukke.. Yen.. Yen.. Yen"

Cursing his luck he went to watch movies and after that left to jogging without Pugazh.

It was the time to quit jogging Ashwin sat on the bench in the park watched everyone relaxing himself. He saw an old patti stumbling on her steps helped her to sat beside him with the heavy bandakettu which was hanging in her shoulder.

Patti:"romba nandri thambi"

He just smiled.

When he was about to left, the patti hold his hand and said something out of no where.

Patti:"innum konja naalule unga kashtam ellam poga poraanga.. Unga thanimaye mathi inimayaka oruthavunga vanthutta.. Unga manasule irukure ella kelvikum badhal kedaika vendiya neram vanthiduchu.. Aana athuku neenga neraye irakavendum.. Manasu kallakikonga en na unmaikal therinja neenga thanga mattinga"

Ashwin stood rooted staring at the lady processing what she said and looked at her but she was not there. He searched everywhere but didnt find anyone left to his mansion with a confused mind.

Pugazh who woke up just now saw his friend in lost mind shook him to get his attention.

Pu:"machan ennada aachu. En ipdi pei aranjamari irukinge"

Ashwin just nod nothing went upstairs.

Pu:"ennachu ivanuku "he worried

Ashwin came to his room went inside and all the while the patti words are repeating in his mind and brain. Absent mindedly he opened the cupboard and a box fell from it caught his eyes.

He took it from the floor but the things inside scattered on the floor as it a opened due to the sudden fall. His sight shift to something which reminds him someone and tears fall from his eyes.

"Ma........"

Sivangi and Pavi reached their research spot met Santhosh who was unusually nervous rather than yesterday.

SK:"Santhosh sir.. Ennachu en pathattama irukinge "

San:"aah vanthuttuya renduperum.. Athuvera enna sollrathu.. Head varanga.. Athan konjam stress ah iruku"

SK:"avaru avlo bayankara aala enna"

San:"ama nga.. Konjam rude type.. Ellam pakkava irukanom ethachu misplacement nadanthichu.. Thandavam aduvinge"

SK/Pavi :"aiyyayoo "

Then they both too helped him and when arranging the things something caught Sivangi eyes and her hands stretched to touch but before that the peope rushed outside realising the head's entry makes Pavi dragged her too out. Sivangi pouted looking at the thing she attracted and followed Pavi with no other way.

A man with fatty structure came out from the car and all the students and staff bowed their heads greeting him which he repiled nodding his bald head. Sivangi looked at his wide figure and gulped when he stopped at her side glancing her and Pavi simultaneously.

San:"Sir, ivunga nethu than join panne.. From Coimbatore "

Santhosh answered his unasked question while Pavi and Sivangi was shivering due to his scrutining gaze.

Head:"Your good names? "

SK:"Sivangi.. Sivangi Krishnan"

Pa:"Pavithra lakshmi"

Head nodded and went inside the tend to check the other details as the girls released their breath holding for a while.

SK:"kadavule.. Pathale bayama iruku"

Pavi:"ama di.. "

They too went inside and done with the rest of the day.

************************************
Sorry guys...Its just a filler chapter and please read it and enjoy.. Comment your thoughts.. Lub you guys💜💜💜