Chapter 1:HIS DREAM

Disclaimer :Author chellama fan pa.. So chellama maari enakum pure tamil avlo theriyathu.. So pastle pesre dailogues elaam english + tamil aah irukum.. 7000 years ku munnadi English pesuviyanu kekkathinge.. Author pavam pa

Okay come lets go

A small boy of 9years old lying in his Prince chamber. His cute eyelids trembled and soft hands shivered due to some dreams which makes him awake from his beautiful sleep. Opening his eyes he glanced around rubbing his eyes to take of view to come back from his trance.

While the meantime in Baingani Palace, the King was pacing through the lliving room courtyard to and fro restlessly. His tension was clearly written in his face as his beloved wife was took by the elder women  for her first delivery. Her screamings was increasing by the time makes the King teared up. Soon he heard a large scream of his wife and after sometime a woman of age 60 identity from her looks that she's a midwife comes to the king with a cute baby  in her hands wrapped with clothes.

M.w:"aiyya.. Ungaluku penkozhainda poranthiduchu.. Ithanga"
She forward his daughter to him which he accepted with happy tears and admired the little princess in his arms lovingly. He raised his head and his eyes stared at the way of room where his wife lying.

Mw:"ammavukku onnulla aiyya.. Mayangiraanga.. Konjaneram kalichu mulichiduva.. Neenga papave pathukonga na ammave paakkre"

He nodded and showed his happiness lying comfortably in his arms to everyone in the palace and soon the palace awaked  in  celebration mode to welcome their princess.

The King chamber was opened by the Queen found her son in a restless way.

Q:"papa ennachu.. Thoongaleya innum"

Y:"illamma na thoongitu than irunthe.. Dideernu oru kanavu oru drought land ange........................."
He started to sob reminding his dream

Q:"yennapa.. Yen ipdi azhare. Athu just oru kanavu.. Avlo than"

K:"ama da oru kanavukka ipdi poi azhure.. Nee intha rajyathode future king ipdi irukalama"The King who accompanied the queen consoled his son.

Y:"illapa ithu engeyo nadakkaramaari ille lle nadakkaporamaari feel avuthu"

Q:"kanna apdi ethuvum illeda. Nee azhathe.. Va amma unaku thalattu padi thara.. Thoongi elunthuricha ellam seriyayidum "

Y:"illa ma enaku romba bayama iruku "
He sobs badly.

Chennai.

Ashwin started shivering and his body was wet with his own sweats murmering somethings which was not audible. He jerked and sat up on the bed panting heavily took some time to became normal. The digital clock on the bedside table shows 2.32 AM when he gave a look at it.

AK:"marupadiyuma"he sighed

Realising that he is not gonna sleep here after got up and went to washroom for morning chores.

It was a two storey building where Ashwin was staying with Pugazh who is an orphan and childhood bestie. He went to Kitchen and prepare some tea and gone settled in his room balcony. The city didnt yet wake up, only few vehicles are there own the road resembling his loneliness. He had his tea staring at the road trying to get rid of from that weird dream. Doest he know the harder you try to forget something the more you seem to remember it.

Sighing he called his personal secretary to divert his mind. After two long rings the call got connected.

?:Hellooo(A sleepy voice came from other end)

AK:"Partner thoongittirukkeya"

Sarath frowned and looked at the time before replying

S:"pinne intha nerathule na pinne ennada pannittiruppa"

AK:"ille partner en thookam pochu atha inneku ennalla meeting irukunu therinjikka call panne"

S:"Working hours from 8am to 5pm.. Appo call panni kelu answer panre.. "

AK:"ei ippo neeya secretary  ille naana"

No response from there.. Soon he heard some snoring sound

AK:"Partnerr... "

S:"aiyyoo unakku ennada venum..konjam Thoonga vidunga saamy"

AK:"Partner kochukathinge.. Meeting epponu mattum"

S:"kadavule yov meeting sharp 10maniku ****company heads koode pothuma.. Mele ethathu therinjukkanum na kalei 8 maniku approm call pannu.. Ille straight resignation thaan"he disconnected the call continued his sleep hugging Keerthi, his love of life.

Keerthi:"anna than call panniya.. Ethavathu prechanai ah"in a half sleep she asked

S:"aiyyo un nonnan than panne.. Avnuku sarba ne arambikkathe.. Thoonga vidu"

Here Ashwin pouted looking at his phone. Not knowing what to do to pass the time, as usual he left to his mini theatre room to watch some film which is the best way to spend time.

Time skipped to 5.30 am Ashwin set ready for jogging in his gymwear went to Pugazh who was sound asleep. With too much compulsion he too got ready with a grumpy face and both went to the park.

************************************
This is the first chapter of PARIMANTHRITHA An Eternal Love Story.

How was it?

Do you like it?

Share your love guys💜💜💜