Chapter 9:Thangam

Rakshan was hugging Sivangi who was sobbing badly in his chest staring at the three souls in front of him. He patted her head and tell sweet nothings.

R:"thangam en ipdi azhure.. Ennachu unaku"

He pulled back from the hug and asked. Her short hair was stick on to her cheek so the palmprint didn't noticed by him. His eyes went back to him to which he never wanted to see in his lifetime.

AK:"Machaan"
Ashwin called him with lots of yearnings and love but Rakshan clearly ignored him hurts him more

R:"thangam.. Ne inge iruka venam.. Anne unaku vere idam pathuruke.. Pavi neeyum than.. Unga luggage ellam eduthuko.. Polam"
Sivangi was shocked to hear even Ashwin and Pugazh. Pavi just nodded and was about to get their luggage stopped when she heard Sivangi

S:"thangam athellam venam.. Na ingeye iruke"

R:"enna velayadriya.. Un appa than enkite sonne.. Enne kadupethama va enkoode"
He warned glaring Ashwin and Pugazh.

Sivangi felt the tension between the boys and realised that there was something between them.

S:"seri na varen"
Ashwin looked at her shocked but clear it off when Rakshan glance him.

S:"aana oru 5 mins enaku unkite thaniya pesanom"

Rakshan thinks for a while and nodded. Sivangi took him out for a talk while the boys inside was in tension making Pavi confused at the duo.

Pu:"Machan.. Thangachi unne pottukodukka poralo "

AK:"yen da ne vare.. Nane ava poguma illenu bayathule iruke"

Pugazh turned him and shocked

Pu:"ne thaneda avale pudikalenu adichu thorathinathu. "

AK :"athu.. athu vanthu"
He thinks the frozen feeling he heard when she said his name and the spark he got when he looked at her eyes directly. He need to figure it out.

AK:"athu na sorry sollanom"

P:"yarukite.. Papa kitteya.. Ille Rakshankitteya"

Pa:"Rakshan kitte ethuku sorry sollapore"

Pavi asked suddenly and the boys jerked realising that there is another soul present there.

Outside, Rakshan stood facing Sivangi hiding his palms in 6his pockets head up while Sivangi crossing her arms in chest.

S:"sollu enna prechanai "

R:"prechnai ah entha sollre ne.. Unaku thane enkite etho pesanomnu solli kootitu vanthe.. Ippo enkite ketta"

S:"nadikatha.. Avarukum unakum enna prechanai nu ketten"

R:"yaruku"

S:"athaan.. Ash.. Ashwinuku"
Her heart beat fast when she said his name not know why

R:"athu unaku thevayillatha vishayam.. Ithu sollathan vanthena I'm sorry.. Sollrathuko pesrathuko meethi onnume ille.. Ne va namma kelambalam"

S:"matter ennanu sollathe na oradi koodi nagaramatte"

Rakshan sighed at her adamant nature.

R:"thangam purinjuko.. Its a closed chapter.. Marupadiyum start panna enaku pudikale"

S:"appo nanum varamatte.. Ne po"

R:"ma avan oru nambikai drohi.. avane nambi na emathathu than micham.. Etho kadavul bhagyathule enaku avnepathi theriya vanthenale na thappichutte.. Illena en vazhkai eh kelvikuriya ninuturupe"

Sivangi was beyond shocked hearing her brother statement. But she couldn't believe the fact that Ashwin was a distrusted person. Even though they had some fight, the accusation Rakshan said about him didn't fit well in her mind.