Chapter 11

Recap:Ashwin and Pugazh living in Chennai running some businesses while Pavi and Sivangi who was new to Chennai get into the boys house due to some circumstances that a historical chain from Sivangi workspace mishandled by Ashwin voicing out its him.This made some dispute between them and she was doing all the possible ways to get the chain from him

Pa:"ei ennadi pesittu vanthe..avaru namma head di..avrkite maryada illama pesitu vanthiruke..arivu ille..athu pothathunu 7nalukule chain vare kodukumnu saval vare..."

Pavi vent out all her frustration while Sivangi walked in front without saying anything

Pa:"sivu unne than kekkre..ethathu solludi"

Sivangi removed the hold on Pavi and turned to face her

SK:"konja neram summa irukiya..nane kadupule iruku..ne vare ethathe.."

She glared Pavi made her shut her mouth.They reached AK mansion found door locked and the boys already went to office. Without minding anything Sivangi took out the key hide under the flower pot and unlocked it while Pavi looked at Sivangi mouth wide.

Pa:"unakepdi theriyum key ange than vechirukenu"

SK:"ithenna periya rocket science ah..en vtle koode appa inthamari edathule than vechirupa..avru vare palaya aalumari irukka..summa guess panne kedachutta"
She said shrugging her shoulder

Both enter inside and found their bags missing and strided towards the room they are staying and found it was there.

Pa:"yaru kondu vechurupa"

SK:"ithulu unaku doubt ah..anna than..antha sidumoonji ellam ithu pannuvara"

Pa:"athuvum seri than..approm sollu enna plan..namma eppo Rakshan vtuku po porom"

SK:"thangam vtuku ippo namma po porathille"

Pavi glared Sivangi to which she shook her her sighing

SK:"ne epdi morachalum ithan en mudivu..enne nambi than Santhosh sir enaku antha chain koduthathu..avre ematha ennala mudiyathu..mudinja help pannu"

She said her pov while Pavi nodded as she was correct

Both decided to stay there until they get back the chain.Some time later their stomach grumbled signing that they both are in hunger and looked at each other.

The girls went down to kitchen looking something to eat and found breakfast was packed in hotpacks.

SK:"ennadi ivaru ipdi iruka..bread toast,butter...behh..ithellam sapta epdi pasi marum"

Pa;"ithachu kedachenu santhosha pedu"

They started to eat sitting in the kitchen counter itself. Sivangi casually turned to look Pavi but shocked to see another girl shadow outside the kitchen makes her scream.

Hearing her scream Pavi too screamed and they heard another scream makes them silent a second looked at each other followed by screaming their lungs out.Sivu and Pavi dropped all the things in their hands comes out screaming and found a girl elder than them but screams dont stop.

"Konjam nirthungala"

A man came and yelled makes the three girls stop their action

"Enna chotti ipdi ellam kathakoodathunu ethanavatti solliruke"

Hussain scolded Mani making her pout

The couple turned to the girls duo looking  shocked at them

Ma:"ama neenga yaaru"

SK:"athu nanga kekanom..enga vtuku vanthu engale bayam puduthitu engaleye kelvi kekre..muthalu neenga yarunga"

Pa:di avasaruthule pesathe oruvela antha pasangalku therinjavangala iruntha"
She whispered only to hear Sivangi