Chapter 3:The Slap🤯

P:"Sivu elunthiru di innuma thoongittirukka"

Pavi called her for the countless times but she neglected and continued her sleep. A knock on their door made Pavi divert her concentration from Sivangi to the door and got up to check who was it. She hesitated first but soon composed taking deep breaths she gain some courage and unhatched the lock and slightly opened the door only to reveal her face.

Pu:"na than breakfast ready achu keele koopda sonna"

Pavi just nodded looking straight to his eyes and began to close the door. But before that,

S:"na varale"
Sitting up in the bed with anger evident face she said crossing her arms to her chest.

Before Pugazh say anything Ashwin himself came there wide opening the door and glares her.

A:"kovam sapadu mele kattathe.. Olunga keele vanga"

He stormed out of the room followed by Pugazh where Pavi looked Sivangi still glaring at his way.

S:"ippo na na kovapette. Ille avana"

P:"Sivu ithellam seriyilledi seekrom namma inge irunthu polam"

S:"Pavi ennadi sollre.avnkite irunth athu kedaikama nama epdi"

P:"oruvela avn sollrath.. "

She stopped in halfway when she felt her glare.

After half an hour both girls stepped down the stairs and saw the boys waiting for them to join.

Sivangi pulled out the chair making sound which irked Ashwin to the core.

A:"unaku sathampodama ukkara theriyathu "

S:"theriyathu"

A mv:'ethukeduthalum thimiru😤'
S mv:'ethukeduthalum kovam😏'

When there these two speaking with mindvoice the other couple was busy in stealing glances.

A:"machan na office vare poitu vanthidren... Ne pathuko"

Ashwin left the house leaving the trio not before gaving a death glare to Sivangi who was glaring him.

S:"anney sathyama solren athu ennodathu"
Settling the trio in the couch of living room she said.

P:"ama Pugazh athu yengalku thevayanathu.. Avarukite seekrom athu kodunga sollunga.. Nanga poidrom"

Pu mv:'ethey pogaporala.. Pugazh avale vittidathe da'

Pu :"papa enaku avne chinnavaysule irunthe theriyum and na athu avnkite palathadava pathirukke."

S:"ille ney.. Sho na epdi ungalku athu puriyavekrethu.. Ennala ithukumele ethum sollarathuku ille.. En amma enaku kadavuluku mele... Amma sathyama solren anney athu ennodathu thirumbi koduka sollunga please "

Sivangi is in a verge to cry and started to weeping while Pugazh too felt sorry for making her cry.

Pu:"papa azhathe.. Avan ippo romba kovama iruka.. Avan kovam aratum na kekkre.. Seriya.. "

She nodded and that time her phone rang from upstairs as she ran to take that.Her eyes moistened seeing the caller id 'Advocatey ' and also happy smile all over the face.

S:"appa"

K:"enna da nethilirunthu call panre neeyum edukamate paviyum seri.. Ennachu.. En phone attend pannale"

S:"yov na evlo pasama appanu koopite ne thittittiruke.. Po enaku venam"

K:"sorry chellam.. Ne phone edukala athan konjam tension aiten.. Amma sorry sathyama ini thittamatte"

S:"ithu nalla pullaku azhagu.. Approm sappteya.. Yen inneiku court pole? "

K:"illeda inime than.. Ange stay ellam ok acha..ethathu prechnai iruntha sollu en pulle ange than irukka.. Patheya avne"

S:"aama pathuttalum na inge varathu avanuku theriyum thane oru call koode pannale.. Na avankoode doi solllidu avnkite"

K:"na un sandaiku naduvule ille pa.. Kadasiyile na tha muttal aaga pore.. Hmm.. Ange vere problem ethum ille lle.. Pavi enge ava kurale kanom"

S:"ava keele iruka advocatey.."she think for a while"Nanga oru apartment le paying guest ah irukom.. Nalla alunga than.. Avungakoode pesittirukka"

K:"hmm family ah da"

S:"ille pa rendu pasanga "

K mv:'pasangal aah.. Chennai le ithellam sahajam than aanalum theriyathavunga..ivakite sonna kekkamatta... Avan than ivaluku seri.. Avnkitteye oru vatti check panna kepom'

S:"advocatey irkiya"

K:"aah iruku iruku.. Seri approm enna"

They cut the call after talking for some time. Later Sivangi and Pavi got ready and leave the house after informing Pugazh.

The head of the research fuming in anger used his known bad words continuously vent out to the girls infront of him. Unable to withstand his wrath Sivangi and Pavi lowered their head and mumbled themselves.

Sivangi :"ellam antha padupavi cheater nale than"

Pavi:"ennadi polambure"

Sivangi :"pinne enna ippo avan athu koduthutta namma intha sottamandaikite ipdi thittuvangirpiya"

Pavi:"illedi oruvela avaru sollrathu"

Sivangi glared enough to Pavi shut her mouth

Pavi:"ivan vere summa nasu nasu nu"

She blamed the professor for nothing.

Pro:"inge parunga ethu pannu enna pannunu enaku theriyathu.. Nale kaleile I need it in my front. That's it you can go now. "

Sivangi pissed by the professor reaction mumbling bad words all the way back only to get a facepalm reaction from Pavi.

Ashwin came back from his office strided towards his room as no one present in the living room even Pugazh thinking all the happenings near him over the two days. His thoughts replaced by the tension hearing some strange sounds from his room. He unlocked the door knob as soon as possible to opened widely only to get sivangi jerked who dropped all the things in her hands in nervous due to his sudden appears.

S:"ne... ne... eppo vanthe "

Without answering her, he raced to her in anger visible face frightening her to the core.

S:"na... na.. venumne....pannal"

Her words got stucked when his hands printed on her cheeks.

************************************
After a long time I thought to give an update of Priyamantritha💜. Hope you all like it.

How come Sivangi bumped in Ashwin 's home?

What was it Sivangi  needed from Ashwin?

Why Ashwin angry on Sivangi?

All these questions will be answered in upcoming chapters