Chapter 2: MARRIAGE TALKS

Other than Ashwin there is one more soul woke up just like due to the same weird dream. His face covered with sweats frightening to the core for which he saw on that dream.

?:"ennachu enaku.. Yen adikkadi ithe kanavu varuthu.. Antha aale than sollanom summa ethathu pesi manushyanode nimmathi kedukaruthu"

He got up and started to another new day of his life.

In the outskirts of coimbatore, there is cute little pumpkin sized girl enjoying her sleep neglecting her phone alarm showing the time 8AM. Alarm rings for the third time, her small hands popped from the duvet waved on the bed in search of her phone still closing her eyes. Atlast she found the phone long pressing the power button  as a result the phone was switched off letting her to continue her sleep.

The landline rings and a man in late 50 attended the call.

?:"appa na pavi pesre.."

M:"purinju pochu un sivu ve eluppividanam avlo thaane.. Daily enaku ithe than vela"

P:"na enna panne un chellaponnu than alarm off panrathuku badhala phone off panrathe velaya vechukure. Seekrom elupi vidu"

M:"seri seri eluppure pothuma "

P:"athu.. Ah approm avakite sharp 9.30ku ready ah iruka sollunga.. Professor vara sollirka"

M:"ok kanna sollidre"
The man hung up the call and left to her daughter's room with a cup of coffee. His name was Krishnadas a widower and also an advocate who lost his wife at the time of her delivery. His whole world is now her daughter whom his lovely wife left to him as her remembrance.

Krishnadas sat beside his little princess caressing her hair softly without disturbing her.

K:"Sivu kanne elunthiru da.. Time 8 achu da.. Elunthiru da"

Sivangi who covered inside the duvet popped her head outside just like a tortoise pop it head from its shell and moved into his lap not ready to wake up anymore.

K:"papa.. En chellom lle elunthiru ma"

S:"paa konjam neram"Saying she hold his hand and placed in her cheek side to get good sleep where Krishna pa admired his cuteness.

"Yov unne na enna sollivitta.. Eluppu da avale seekrom"

Pavi's invisible ghost came from nowhere reminding himself his purpose to come there.

K:"Sivu time poguthu elunthiru"
He shook her and without any choice she got up pouting and soon changed glaring at her father.

S:"Yov advocatey un meratalellam kodathile vechukkoo.. Enne ethuku ippo elupine.. Ivlo seekrom "

That's when he noticed her outfit clearly. She was wearing his court gown as an over her nightdress. He always kept his gown like a sacred cloth as he was that much passionate about his profession. Sivangi noticed his facial expression changing from fondness smile to a devilish glare. She looked at the way his eyes where and realized the reason smiled sheepishly.

S:"appaaa... athu... vanthu.."

K:"Sivangi enna ithu.. "

S:"appa moraikathinge..Night romba kulira irunthichu..I dont find any sweaters here.athan un roomle thedrappo ithu kedachuruku. Romba comfy ah irunthe.. Sorry pa..."
As usual Krishnadas surrendered to her puppy eyes and pouty face.

K:"vaalu seekrom ithu enge irunthu eduthayo angeye kondu vechidu sollitten"

Sivangi nodded fastly and gives him the morning kiss on his cheeks which she regularly gives.

K:"approm Pavi koopta.. Etho proffesor kitte poganuma.. Unne 9.30ku ready ayi iruka sonne"
When she was about to enter the washroom he said by arranging her bed.

S:"advocatey chance eh ille.. Upma llam ivlo taste ah irukumnu ippo than purithu"She munched the upma and said to her dad who was busy in Kitchen.

K:"ama ama.. Naleiku innoridathuku pogavendiya ponna ipdi pesre..Intha vayasana kalathule ennellam pannavendiyatha iruku.. Konjamachu samaika kathuko"

S:"yov typicall parent mathiri pesathe.. Unaku athu set agathu"

Krishnadas sighed placing the towel in his shoulder and went to dining hall.

K:"Papa.. na unkitte serious ah oru vishayam kekkanomnu iruku"

S:"enna permission ellam kekre.. Etho sathigithi pannaporeya"

K:"illa kanna namma selvaraj iruku ille... "
She showed her palm stoping him from further talking.

S:"appa na sonne lle enaku ippo kalyanam vendam nu.."

K:"chellom na solrathu"

S:"enna sonnalum  nadakkathu.. Athuvum arranged marriage no no no never in my life..oru love marriage panna nee ithu kekrathu nallave illa"

K:"enna seiya nee innum oruthane  thirumbikoode pakkale.. School time college timenu evlo proposals...ketta spark varalenu sollavendiyathu"

S:"spark alla appa athu veremari kulukulunu irukum"

K:"rendum onnu tha.. Inge paaru unaku 7months tha time.. Athukulle yareyachu lovepanni tholachu koottitu va.. Ile arranged marriage than"

?:"yaaruku mama marriage? "
A bass baritone voice came from living room and they both looked and smiled at the man who owns it. The shirt he wore was fitted enough to reveal his perfect ripped body.His unshaven beard and obsidian eyes itself gave a dark aura around him.

K:"va pa Ashok breakfast sapdriya"
He asked and setting a plate in front of him when he nodded and sat beside her so close enough to brush his shoulder to hers.

A:"athu seri ippo inga yaruku marriage "

S:"athu yen kekre.. Unga mamave kelu  eppo paaru enne inge irunth thorathathule kuriya iruku"She chided munching her upma with a frown.

A:"yen mama avaluku pudikalena vidavendiyathu thane.. "

K:"enna pa neeyum avalode sernthu support panre.. Enaku innum evlo naal iruku.. Ivale oru nalla maplaikite oppadacha thane enaku nimmathiya irukum.. Oruvela na seekrom en Radhakitte poita ivaluku vere yaaru iruku"

A:"yen nanga irukamattiya.. Sivangi oru varthai sonnapothum ippove avle enkoode koottitu poren.. Enna Sivu variya"

S:"aiyya aale paaru.. nee ellam enaku set aagamatten pa"She said casually as he ruffled her hairs earning her giggles.
Whenever he tried some flirty talks and tell his wish to marry her directly or indirectly she always never get bothered and said her disapprovement on the time itself.
Even though she hurt his feelings he never showed that and pretend to be casual around her.

S:"appa na kelambre.. "

K:"seri da.. Paathu po"
He kissed her forehead and she bid bye to both of them and left.

K:"Ashok.. Athu... Sumi... epdi iruku"
He asked with lots of hesitation in his voice.

A:"ammaku enna romba nalla soukyama iruku"

K:"approm... Prathaap? "

A:"avarum than.. "
Krishna nodded and continued his kitchen works.

************************************

P:"ennadi sollre.. Ippo enne dideernu kalayanathe pathi ellam pechu"

S:"enna solla pavi.. 2days munnadi appa friend orutharku heart attack eranthittaru.. Avaru ponna marriage pathi nerayave kanavu kandirukka athonnume neraverama poiduchunu polambitte iruntha.. Appove nenache ethavathu edakoodama yosikuvanu.. Pchh"

P:"athuku krishnapa ippovum Mr. Tamilnadu marithane iruka"

S:"na evlovom sollipathe.. Kadasiyile 7 months nu oru gunde thookipottutta.. Ippo na enna panrathu "

P:"seri seri avlo time iruku ille.. Ethathu pannuvom.. Dho proffessor vanthiduchu va"

She dragged her and went to Proffesor   cabin for their discussion.

************************************
Hy guyss.. Hope you all fine and good..

Here is the second chapter and a new character is introduced.. You can cast anyone in his place...

Do you like this chapter?

Share your love and support guys💜