Chapter 7 The Chain💜

Sivangi looked at the thing in her hands admiring its each features keenly with her sparkled eyes. A rose metal long chain which was adorable by the beautiful stone pendant which is very rare in this world and behind the pendant there is some ancient writings mentioning its decade and something which is hard to find.

 A rose metal long chain which was adorable by the beautiful stone pendant which is very rare in this world and behind the pendant there is some ancient writings mentioning its decade and something which is hard to find

Sivangi got this in the name of research purpose with much pleadings as it caught her eyes and mind at the first sight itself. Her lips curved to a beautiful smile when she looks at it.

Pavi:"irunthalum apdi enna di iruku athule.. Ipdi pathuttiruke"

While having lunch she asked to Sivangi who lost appetite and sitting looking at the chain like a priced procession.

Pavi shook her shoulder when she got no response from her.

Sivangi :"enna di"

Pavi:"sapdama enna di pannitiruke"

Sivangi :"Pavikutty dho paren evlo alaga iruku.. Enakkennamo ithu ennode sonthaporulne thonuthu. Pesama ithu enkiteye vechukava"

Pavi:"Paithyame.. Ithu archeology department register ana item.. Ithuke antha number intha number nu ekapetta detailing iruku. Oru porul tholanja motha studentsum staffum than athuku responsible.. Etho ne kettathunale Santhosh sir unne nambi ithe note prepare panrathukaga koduthiruka.. Naleike ithu store roomle vechidunom ille antha sottamandakite mattuvom"

Sivangi :"podi eppo pathalum negative eh sollikitu "

Pavi:"en chellame na apdi sollalle di.seri kochukathe evening beach kootiti poren "

Sivangi :"aiii beachuhh"

She started to jump in excitement

Pavi:"aiyyo ivale vechukitu.. Ellarum pakkran di amaithya iru"

Sivangi composed herself sat and ate the lunch happily. Later they both do some research works and left to the beach.

On the other side, Ashwin sobbed for a while clutching the same pattern chain which has some differences tightly to his chest. After few moments he composed himself and went down found Pugazh in his lost thoughts.

AK:"dei ennada yosichutiruka"
Patting his back head he asked

Pugazh :"amma enna adi.. Yei machan ennachu en apdi pathatama odune"

AK:"athu onnumilleda. Athu vidu time achu seekrom kelambuvom.. Meeting iruku"

Pugazh nodded and they both prepared breakfast and got ready left to the office.

Ashwin had back to back meeting but his mind replayed the patti's words makes him lost his concentration. He abruptly leave the conference room instructing Pugazh to handle it after.

He had extreme headache and fisted his hairs in pain screaming his lungs out

AK:"ahhhh.. Ammaa... Valikuthu.. Amma enge irukinge.. Enkite vanthidu ma.. Ennale mudiyale"