Chapter 10 Rowdy Don Sivangi

Flashback

In Baingani empire, the princess room was busy that the two little princess were in a deep discussion.

"Suga akka..ore oru vatti polam ka"

Suga:"Samu sonna kelu..amma appa chithi chittapa yarachu orutharku therinjathu namma gali"

Samu:"athellam theriyathu akka..enne nambu..ore oru vatti poi pathutu vanthurulam'

Suga:"mudiyathuna mudiyathu "

Samu:"appo po na thaniya poren"

Seeing her adamant sister, Sugadardika sighed and agreed that she will come makes Samrudika cheered and jumped hugging and kissing Suga earning her chuckle in return

On the other side Yash was walking inside the forest while Shankmithra dragged him with himself.

Yash:"pankali enge da enne kootitu poren"

Shan:"mch iru pankali..athu ne pathen nechayama unaku pudikum"

They move more inside the dense forest which was the main boundary seperating both Baingani and Maranthah kingdom.No one dared to go inside as it was the abode of many wild animals and only Kings are gone there for hunting purpose that too in after noon times. Bothe yash and Shank went inside the centre of forest,as Yash and Shank looked around gulping saliva watching the birds flying away from the trees proclaiming the arrival of strangers to others.

While Samu was riding the horse fastly with Suga at her back to the forest as the time was already nearing.

Present

It was night already, Sivangi was trying to call Rakshan for the nth time and pouted when it's unanswered again.

Pa:"edukaleya? "

Sivu nodded a no still pouting

Pa:"epdi edupen.. Ne anthamari pechu pesina "

S:"Paviii"
She whinned
P:"summa summa kathadhe... Enku vara athrathukku"
Pavi glared fisting her palms punched the dressing table she was leaning.

Sivangi was her eyes on still the phone watching their photo caressing it. Tears was about to spill it out from her eyes but a knock on the door jerked them.

Pavi opened the door to see Pugazh who was there to call for dinner sighed seeing her avoiding face and moved downstairs followed by Pavi and Sivangi

On the other hand, Ashwin was in his full swing with a smile over his face setting the table vibing to some music played on the speaker set. He too done some quick dance steps swaying his hips and legs but stumbled on hearing the throat clearing sounds. He turned to saw the trio looking at him weirdly and gave a sheepish smile makes them frown more.

They all settled at the table and dinner was super silent. Post dinner the girls bid goodnight and climb up to their room while the boys too went to rooms after clearing the table and cleaning kitchen.

Pavi fell asleep fastly but poor Sivangi lost in thoughts. Same as her Ashwin too couldn't get sleep hugging the chains close to his heart.

The next day Pavi packed her luggages while Sivangi stood there watching her blankly. Pugazh who came there to call them for breakfast saw her bag packing and Sivangi with a dull face.

Pugazh asked Sivangi through her eyes while she dropped a drop of tear which answer his unasked question.He hurriedly left down.

Pavi:"itho paru..ne vena inge iru irukame po..na Rakshan kite poren..rendu nal munnadi patha ivungale vida Rakshan than enaku mukyam..unakum apdinu than nenache aana "