The Disappearance

3rd person-
Izuku was often...well not even often but was bullied all the time just because she was quirkless. At the age of four your quirk is supposed to develop but the complete opposite happened with her and she ended up being born with no quirk at all, she wasn't a late bloomer...she was just quirkless. Ever since she was in elementary, she would be brutally beat, cursed at(don't ask me why elementary kids are cursing) and all the teachers disliked her. She didn't think it was too bad until she figured out that even her "childhood best friend" hated her for being quirkless. This "childhood best friend" goes by Katsuki Bakugou but also goes by Kacchan for Izuku. Izuku would come home with deep, horrendously blood wounds and extremely horrendous burns all over her. She'd be limping and she'd sometimes feel dizzy. Her mother, Inko was terrified for her child. They lived in a normal house but Inko could only afford so much at this point and sadly didn't have enough to change elementary schools for Izuku. But Izuku always told her mother that she was fine and that she'll keep going to become the number one hero. Inko only knew that kids were beating her up but they would always go to an extremely high level. Sometimes they'd throw a whole chair at her and keep hitting her with it which would usually cause her to end up with a broken limb. They would through her off the highest point in the playground, they'd even take hella sharp blades or sticks and try to stab her but luckily she usually escapes that. One time some kid tried to out her in the washing machine at school and they threw sharp sticks, pins and needles in there but Izuku would be able to escape before they could even get to the room. The bullying got worse and went on for two more years. At the age of six that's when Izuku lost hope oh so easily that anyone was ever going to help her, let alone try to conversation with the school about what's been happening. She'd be used to Katsuki hitting her with her painful explosions, she'd be used to kids trying to severely injure her because she would just take it, she wouldn't run, she would yell in pain but she wouldn't scream for help because she knew it would never come. She only just sat there taking all the pain and insults thrown at her. The only thing that triggered her emotions was when Katsuki and her gang beat up Izuku like normal but, " The world has absolutely no use for useless shitty weak worthless pieces of shit and trash like you, your mother must be so disappointed that she even had to ever give life such a waste of space. So why don't you do this world a favor and just go kill your self. Honestly you're just a stupid shitty weakling who crud all the time, you're so damn weak you can't even defend yourself all you can do is cry cry and CRY!!!, so like is said before just go kill yourself, take a oh so beautiful swan dive off the roof of the building and pray that you'll get a much stronger quirk than min in your next life, damn shitty crybaby weakling." Izuku was is pain, not the pain she always felt everyday but a different kind of pain. She actually stared crying and for once she actually spoke up, "Why...? W-why do you all hate me?" The three girls looked at her with anger but didn't do anything for now, " Do you all rlly just hate me, hurt me, insult me all just because I'm different from all of you? Just because I don't have a power like you a-" Katsuki had hit her across the face with the meanest kick she's done all year and the grabbed The collar of her shirt and punched her in the face over and over again. Blood was flying all over the place, " A-alright Bakugou, I think she's l-learned her lesson..." one of Katsuki's minions insisted. Finally the disgusting sound of Katsuki punching Izuku's broken nose over and over again stopped, " Next time know your place, Deku." The three then walked away. Izuku laying there, beaten and burned everywhere. She couldn't feel anything she was numb from all the physical pain but what Katsuki had told her was the only thing rushing through her head. Izuku was going to punch herself up but ended up passing out in the process but the only she saw before fainting was white glove, bird mask and Katsuki and her gang running after her, they were saying something but she couldn't hear...then everything went black.
" So can you describe what the man looked like if you remember?" The police officer asked Katsuki. She at the time though,was still horrified and filled with guilt. She kept telling herself that although she "hated" Izuku she yelled at herself knowing that Izuku might've actually had at least a small chance of slipping if she wasn't injured so badly, " Katsuki?" "Bird..." "Excuse me?" "The creepy old man had a bird mask and..." "And?" "He was about 6'1-6'3" "Ok good, good. Do you remember anything else?" " Yellow e-eyes..." " Yellow eyes you said?" "Y-yea...I think...I think he also had a purple jacket..." All of sudden a voice filled Katsuki's mind;

It's your fault...

Look what you've done

You're a damn monster

I thought you made a promise to protect her

My my~ Look what the so called future number one has done...

Katsuki continuously blamed herself in which I'm glad she knew what she did. No it wasn't her fault that Izuku got kidnapped but it is her fault that Izuku was severely injured and didn't even have a chance to call for help nor get a chance to run away. After the interrogation, the police sent out a search party along with many pro heros to join the search. Their main eye to search was the pro hero Hawks. His quirk would make it easy for him to scope out anything. They searched many parts of the are where they said Izuku was taken but found absolutely nothing. On the search, Bakugou had pointed out that she remembers the man coming from the forest behind the play ground, although it's covered by a tall fence and had a sign saying danger. The pros and the police entered the forest, reminder it was nighttime so it was hard for them to see even with their flashlights, " Hey! Over here!" On policeman shouted. The group rushed over and found the man and his group crouching down looking at blood. Bakugou remembered how Izuku was covered in blood from the beating she and her gang gave her. The amount of blood Izuku had oozing out of her could've caused her to pass put from blood loss. Katsuki now realized what she had. She was a such a jerk this whole entire time and not only that but Aunty Inko is in horrible grief of the lost of her only daughter...her only child. If only Katsuki wasn't so selfish, so obnoxious and ignorant.
Till the 2:00am, the search party was looking for Izuku. After confirming that there was nothing that could help them figure out more about the Izuku's disappearance, everyone went home. Bakugou and his family went to visit Inko to comfort her. When they opened the door, Inko was found asleep, she had tears still falling down her eyes so she passed out from crying too much. Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother and Masuru her father brought Inko to her room. Katsuki stayed downstairs and cleaned some messes where Inko was laying. While doing so, she had found a picture in the couch. Katsuki picked it up, just looking at the picture she just wanted beat herself up until she'd pass out, the guilt she felt from before dropped back in but much harder than last time. She almost began crying herself;

 She almost began crying herself;

It was a baby picture of Izuku. Bakugou wanted to restart time and go back so she could be friends with Izuku, so she could probably at least have a chance to protect her instead of hurting her just because she was 'different'.

"Im so sorry ...I had to...I just had to do it for the money..."