Training

3rd person-
Izuku woke up in her room. Her legs were finally healed and her dizziness had vanished. She heard sobbing in the corner of her room and saw Eri crying while hugging her stuffed toys, " Eri, why are you crying?" Eri gasped when she heard her, " IZU!!!" She jumped towards her, hugging her ever so tightly, " I-I didn't think you were going to wake up!!" Just then Toshi barged into the room, " Oh my goodness you're awake!!" " Where's Papa and Dad?" " Your fathers haven't come back yet, but I'll take care of you guys don't worry." Nemuri said coming into the room. Aizawa and Mic had told her to watch Eri while they were gone, " How are you feeling?" " Fine." " Good, I also made some food so come down if you're hun-" Izuku was gone, she was hungry the whole time, " We were supposed to get food last night but everything else happened so that plan got cut out." Toshi explained, " Ah...makes sense."

" Izuku you can't eat the whole food stock we have!!" Toshi was trying to pull Izuku away from pantry door, she already had the bacon, sausage and eggs Nemuri made for her, then she had hot chocolate, then she ate the ritz crackers in the cabinet and now she wants something from the pantry, " Old lady could you help me!!?" " I was, but you called me old so no!" Izuku was hanging onto the pantry door like her life depended on it, " The fuck!! Do you have claws holding onto the door or something!!?" She in fact did actually have claws, she can manipulate any part of her body as she pleases.

She kicked him in the stomach and he ended up on the ground, groaning in pain. Izuku looked inside the pantry and was able to find some chocolate cookies, " Izuku you just had breakfast, you save those for later." Izuku didn't listen and just took the whole box and ran back to her room, " What is going in with her? Why does she crave so much food all of a sudden?" Toshi asked Nemuri, " I don't...Oh~never mind." " What? What is it? Tell me!" Nemuri just walked away as she continued to hum while making some food for herself.

Izuku was eating the cookies she took while drawing in her room. She heard a knock on the door and Toshi poked his head in, " Hey~ what you doing?" " Drawing." " What are you drawing?" " A plant." " Ooo, let me see!" He jumped on the bed and rested his head on her shoulder to get a look at the drawing, " Holy shit..."

( Just so you know I got this picture from Pinterest

( Just so you know I got this picture from Pinterest.)

" Who taught you how to draw like that?" " Self taught and I also think...I used to draw a lot when I was younger..." " Cool. Izuku, do you remember anything from your past? Like anything at all?" " All I remember is being bullied for being quirkless and being sold, that's pretty much it..." " You don't remember anyone who might've been important to you...?" " No..." " They really fucked you up didn't they...?"

Yea...probably not the best thing to say

" AGH!!!" Toshi was kicked down the stairs and tumbled down, " What did you do?" "Nemuri asked him, " I asked her if she remembered anything from her past and then I said that they really fucked her up and then she kicked down the stairs." He groaned rolling around in pain, " And she always hits me in my damn stomach!!" " So, do you have a girlfriend in school yet?" Toshi turned red, " NO WHAT THE FUCK!!! I AM IN PAIN RIGHT NOW AND THATS THE QUESTION YOU ASK ME!!!??!" " I mean it's not surprising, just look at him." " You bi-" Izuku kicked him in the stomach again, " AUGHH!!!! MY FUCKING STOMACH!!!!"
Just then the front door opened, " Papa! Dad!" Eri towards them, " Hi Eri. You two, I need to speak to you both." Toshi struggled to get up, " You can go to my room." Izuku and Toshi made their way there, " How was it?" Nemuri asked him, " It was hysterical, the lawn was half way in fire and the house was collapsing. Turns out the lady had a self destruct sequence in her house for some reason." " Oh, I hope no one was horribly injured." " Thankfully no one was, and thanks for watching them till we got back." " Awe~you thanked me! No problem..." there was silence, " You got cash?" " Get the fuck out house Nemuri!" " SHEESH! No need to be so grumpy. Okay bye!" Aizawa took his gear off and headed straight to his room.
__________________________________
" What do think he wants to talk about?" " Are you dumb? His kids were kidnapped, then his son called him and told him that his sister was in trouble and then he went there and figured out neither of us were there, what do you think he wants to talk about?" " Well I'm sorry for asking..." the door was slammed shut which made both of them flinch at the sound, " So you wanna explain why I went to that house and Izuku wasn't there?!" Aizawa yelled. Toshi didn't know how he was going to tell him, " I..." " Just tell me!" " I went back...I went back for her." " WHY!-...Why did you go back...?" Aizawa wanted to refrain from raising his voice, " I was scared of what would've happened to her...so, I went back." Toshi was scared, it's been so long since he was confronted like this. It reminded him from his biological ' parents' would always yell at him for no reason, " Izuku, what happened?" She didn't answer, " FOR FUCK SAKE JUST GODDAMN TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!" Izuku jumped back, crawling backwards till her back hit the wall as she shook. Aizawa covered his mouth when he realized what he did. Toshi and Izuku were clearly scared. He tried to reach his hand out but they just flinched, " I'm sorry...I didn't mean to raise my voice..." Both of them were shaking as if they were cold, " Calm down please...I didn't mean to yell." Their breathing was short and shaky, "  Hey, look at me, deep breath in...deep breath out continue that same process." They did so, but on Toshi's breathing began to calm down a little. Aizawa's other problem was how he was going to get close to Izuku without her ripping his head off or possibly finding some other way to become more distant, " Izuku? Izuku can you hear me?" Her ears were ringing again, her vision went blurry and she was shaking while most of her body went numb, " Izuku, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. Could you please give me your hand?" Her breath was very shaky and her eyes were frantically shifting from side to side, ' I messed up....'