A Chance

3rd person-
It's been 11 years since Izuku was taken and absolutely no one has been able to find a single lead on her or where she could've gone. Inko has been in deep, serious depression ever since and she's always felt guilty for what she did. She's tried going to therapy but it never worked and she only fell deeper and deeper into depression and guilt. She'd never eat and she would never go to sleep without calling to the police to see if they found anything at all, even the smallest lead on Izuku, but their response would always be no or, their working on it and Inko would have to yell at them herself for those lazy bitches to try and do something. I mean if you really look at it, absolutely no one was interested in "wasting their time" on finding Izuku. Everyone was so lazy and ignorant that the police couldn't even get a search party with the neighborhood. There was no one who was actually willing to try to find something on her, except for one person (other than Inko), this one person was actually desperate to find anything on the girl. It was actually a underground Pro Hero, his name was Eraserhead. He teaches at a very high ranked, college called UA University. It's a college where people can become heroes. Eraserhead isn't too fond of children at all, but he was greatly determined to find the missing girl. He's stayed up multiple nights trying find even the slightest info on the girl's disappearance. Even when the case was closed he knew there had to be something.
He was at the police station one day, in one of the officers looking over the files from when Izuku Midoriya had disappeared. He aggressively shuffled the paper and slammed the desk, storming around the room, angrily mumbling to himself. Someone came through the door, it was a detective, a friend of the number one hero, All Might, his name was Naomasa Tsukauchi, he goes by Detective Tsukauchi though and his quirk being able to tell whether someone is lying or not so basically a lie detector, " Shota, you've been here since 1:15 and it's 8:47 right now. Why don't you go home and get some rest and-" "No! This child's been missing for ELEVEN GODDAMN YEARS!!! Don't tell me to just give up." "I'm not, I'm just-" " None of the other police are doing there job nor are the other heroes who were specifically assigned to go find her or try to find anything on her. Believe me, I can't fucking withstand kids and the bullshit they do but this girl has been missing for 11 years...if we can't find anything now then what's going to happen later? We don't even know if the girl is dead or not because we can't find anything on her." " I understand, what if-" " I don't want to hear your crap-" " Shota Aizawa, listen to me right now!" Silence took over for a couple between the both of them, " You remember the Shie Hassaikai?" "What about it?" " Well we found out that it's lead by a villain called Overhaul, his quirk allows him to destroy things and repair them to his control. Do you also remember...this thing that we found?" Eraser look down to the table, it was a red box with small red cylinder shaped objects with needles at the end. He recognized it as the same thing one Fatgum's assistants said he was shot with, said he couldn't use his quirk for about five to seven minutes after being shot with it, " Yea, back at UA, we figured out it's clearly a drug that can stop your quirk, but when we examined it further, we figured it was made from human cells. We're guessing that Overhaul is using someone's DNA and quirk to make this." " Also remember that calm we got? About a little girl disappearing?" Shota nodded, " Well, I couldn't find the name for the girl. I've tried every website that could find people but I couldn't even get anything, all I got was a call that she's gone and nothing else, no age, no description in appearance-nothing." Shota nodded and took the files for Izuku's case and that new drug thing case. From there he went back to UA.
====================================================================
UA UNIVERSITY PRO HERO
CONFERENCE ROOM
_______________________________
Eraser walked slowly through the halls. He had a lot on his mind. He was really determined to find both of the girls but he doesn't know how he's really going to do it. He approached the teachers lounge which also sometimes used as a conference room and opened the door. He only expected Principal Nezu but it was Sir Nighteye, Ryukyu, Rocklock, Fat Gum and some other heroes. There were three of his students who are now 2nd years, Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki, " Welcome Eraser, Mr. Nezu is busy and he allowed us to use the lounge for a little. What are those files you have?" Nighteye greeted him, " *sigh* These are the files for Izuku Midoriya and the new case about that drug." Everyone was in shock, " We we're just talking about them." " Also about that villain, Overhaul, he's the leader of the Shie Hassaikai if you didn't figure that out already. I believe he took both of them. Also-" Eraser threw a box on the table which automatically opened and showed the drugs that were used as evidence when Tamaki said he was shot with one, " Wait, t-that's the thing, I-I was shot with..." he announced, " Exactly, turns out it's made from someone's DNA who's quirk can destroy others for an amount of time." Aizawa replied " for a certain amount of- So do you think that this person he's using has a quirk that revolves around time? If so, it's possible that the drug causes the victim's quirk the rewind to a time when it wasn't developed or present for that matter." Ryukyu explained, " That could be it..." Nighteye, " So now that we got this info, we can get closer to this case."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aldera Junior High
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Katsuki sat in class, just staring at the window, not listening to anything the teacher was saying. She's always felt guilt and anger. She still had her childish dumbass ego which often gets the better of her. Over years, she's realized that everything she did to Izuku was horrible, because of her, she's gone now...If Izuku was still alive, and if the heroes are able to save her and bring her back, she wants to do everything she can to show Izuku how sorry she is. She's really despised herself for how she used to be, all cocky and disrespectful just because she thought she had the best and strongest quirk out of anyone. All just because she thought she was better than everyone. Bullying someone because they simply don't have a quirk, before quirks even came to be, everyone was normal, so what's the point in doing something so horrible.
As the bell rang, Bakugou was still zoned out, until one of her friends banged her desk and she snapped out of it, " Yo Bakugou, what's up with you?" "Fr girl! Also I heard there's some boy who's one hell of a nerd and he's so weak! How 'bout we beat him up just for some fun shit ya know!" Katsuki got a sudden rush of sadness and guilt again, when she was a child before Izuku was taken, she would beat her up just for the fun of it, it'd be so bad that she once ended up in a wheelchair for some time. It only got worse and worse, " Nah I'm good, I'm fucking tired so I'll just go home..." she replied as she got up  and grabbed her stuff, walking out the room.
As Bakugou walked into her house, she looked up to the staircase, she got good memories, before everything, Izuku and her used to run up and down the stairs when playing tag or just doing it for fun, " You gonna settle down brat or are you going to just stand there like something is wrong with you?" Katsuki sighed, " Just shut up you old bitch..." and she stormed off to her room while her mother continuously yelled and scolded her for being disrespectful and for being a brat. Katsuki just shut her door and plopped down on her bed. She started crying, she really missed Izuku, she missed her a lot. She wanted her back and all to herself. That beautiful smile she always had alway put a spark in Katsuki's heart.
From then on, Katsuki would cry everyday when she got home from school, she even became so depressed she'd end up skipping her classes. One day after school, her friends had bugged her for not hanging out with them enough, " Wait, it's because the Deku bitch isn't it!?" Her "friends" started laughing, " Look, just forget about the useless shit, she's better being non-existent anyway." That was what caused Katsuki to lose her shit, she punched the air out of the first one and the blew up her face, the other one ran away out of fear. Katsuki collapsed against the wall and began crying, she really needed Izuku back, she wanted her back, if they had a better relationship then it could've been different, " I just had to be a jerk, I just had to fuck it all up!!!" She stormed back home and as soon as she got inside the house she ran to her room and shut it, locking it as well. She lost it, she ran around her room breaking everything that came to sight that was breakable. She punched the walls and threw the closet to the ground. This continued for a long time.
Eventually, Katsuki fell asleep, well she cried herself to sleep. As she fell asleep, she realized that she had more of a desire to just want Izuku back, it was a very deep desire to stay with her forever, to forever have her to herself, ' This same feeling, it's more than just some normal desire...I need to get Izuku back, I want her back, I want to keep her for myself. She's the only one who could possibly help me through this, but she's gone...Izuku come back...please come back.' That's when Katsuki remembered, Izuku and her always wanted to heroes together, they even promised each other they'd go to the exam to even get in together and to grow up and become the greatest heroes in society together...

Katsuki-
But it's my fucking fault, I had to mess everything up and now Deku won't be able to achieve her own dream with me...then I'll just do it for her, I'll get into UA and become the number one hero just for her...and if she's still alive and then I can go find her, we can be together again and we can be together forever, for eternity. I heard knocking on my door, " Katsuki, can you open the door pls?" I remained still, " Katsuki, pls open the door." I still remains where I was, " Katsuki, pls, there's someone here that needs to talk to you..." " I don't give a fuc-" " He might know where Izuku is." I immediately jumped up and opened the door, "What did he find!? Tell me now!!" I jumped down the stairs, flying across the room into the wall but immediately stood up. I looked up and it was Pro hero Eraserhead, " Hello, and yes, I do think we have found a facility where Izuku might be." I ran up to him, " Tell me! Tell me right now where she is so I can find her!!!" "No, you are not doing any kind of investigation, this is for the pros and police to deal with. But yes, I will tell you where she could possibly be." I nodded slowly, " Uh, why don't we all take a seat and I'll make some tea for everyone." Mitsuki insisted. They all did so, " Ok number one, there's a facility called the Shie Kassakai and they have a leader called Overhaul, named after his quirk. Second, the heroes and police have discovered a drug that he was using to stop a victim's quirk in other words to shut it down or take it away, but it only last for a certain amount of time. The other heroes and I also found out it was used from someone's DNA in which that victim probably has a time quirk. It might be Izuku or the other girl he's using but either way we believe those two might be held captive at that facility. That's all." A time quirk, Deku doesn't have a quirk though, that doesn't matter though, I didn't know what to feel right now, I've just been told that I have a chance to see my childhood best friend again. We can be together forever again...I began crying from happiness then I felt a hand on my shoulder, " Listen, we're going to get your friend back and I will do my best to bring her back in one piece if the villain decides to be more of a struggle than he will be. But I do promise to you Katsuki Bakugou, we have a chance to bring her back..." I was so relieved, I have a chance to see her again, I have a chance to get her back, I have a chance to be with her forever...