Separation

3rd person-
Days, Weeks, Months and so forth...Eri and Izuku have been in this place for one hell of a long time. Izuku has lost her memories and she's been temporarily losing her other senses, well her eyesight was ok but still she's not doing too well at all. She's given her all every time to protect Eri from anything.
One day, Izuku cut out the power with her electricity and used her heavy plants to move around all over the place, they made sound in the vents so they would spread all the guards out and lead them to different places depending on which sound they follow. A group of guards came rushing into the cell. Obviously, due to the lights being cut out, it was pitch black, Izuku had a quirk that would give her full strength, Darkness control and that mixed with Electricity packs a punch. The energy from the darkness increases her strength and the electricity adds more by putting an electric aura around her. If she had enough, she can explode the whole entire building but because of the quirk resistance bands, she has, it won't work. She brutally electrocuted all of the guards easily since they didn't know where she was and then she jumped into the mirror. The only problem is, the scientists knew her tricks with her mirror escapes now, and another problem is if the mirror she went into is shattered, she's stuck unless she can find a different one to exit. As soon as the alarm went off, all the guards spread out and went to all rooms that had mirrors and shattered them. Each time a mirror was shattered, Izuku would feel her skin break apart. She couldn't really feel it but if she did, it'd probably be hella painful. Eventually, all the mirrors in the building were broken. Izuku and Eri were stuck. She sat down and put Eri down. Izuku was trying to remember where she could go, then she remembered a mirror that leads to an area that was part of the core of the facility. She picked Eri up and began walking. Eri had no idea what was going on but she trusted Izuku.
After a certain amount of time, they finally reached the mirror, " Hold my hand while I check if there's anyone here." She put Eri down and she held her hand. Izuku poked her head through the mirror and saw two guards, thankfully they weren't facing her so she attacked them and killed them using fire. After both bodies were fully cremated, she grabbed Eri and continued moving. She's never seen this part of the facility, but the only reason why she knows about the mirror is because she's overheard someone talking about it, said to guard it incase she does find it and come out it, in which they miserably failed.... Izuku heard machine noises and clicking noises a few feet away, she being curious, followed the noise. Slowly approaching corner as the noise got louder, she held Eri close, not to mention that she was already shivering from fear of being in this place. Izuku cautiously peaked her head around and saw a huge machine and multiple huge jar things filled with a galaxy pink and purple bubbly substance, filled all the way to the top. There were some creatures that had blue skin, some had pale green skin. Their eyes were gouging out their head and the top of the brain was clearly visible. The mouth looked like the beak of a bird but some had extremely sharp teeth sticking out. Eri began to shake from fear and held Izuku tightly. Eri  and Izuku then flinched when a male human scream of pain was let out. The scream became more inhumane as blood had splattered all over the wall. Izuku poked her head out again, the man had become one of the things in the huge jars. The thing then started sniffing around, and that is not good. Izuku then heard some other scientists coming from behind her, walking while talking. Izuku held Eri tightly and made herself known to the scientists then the creature. The creature roared and then came running towards her with its mouth wide open. At the same time, the scientists came running at her from behind. As soon as the creature jumped towards her, the scientists were close behind her and so she teleported away at the right time. The creature ended up eating the group of people instead.
Izuku teleported back to her cell and jumped into the bed. Eri snuggled with her in the process.
____________________
"Yea, she's actually much different. Usually their bodies would react within the second or third day but I've had this girl for YEARS, she's still human, has some unique changes to her body but still there's never been a single sign of transformation." ............ "Yea, yea whatever I'll give her to you ok! Now stop throwing a damn tantrum, honestly you're so fucking pathetic for a villain."
That's the first thing Izuku hears when she wakes up and she knew what was going to happen just by hearing the conversation. Izuku created a tulip that was closed and put it in Eri's hair. When Overhaul finally left, she woke her up, "Izu, what's wrong? "  " Im being sold to someone..." "WAIT WHAT!?" "Listen, this tulip crown around your head can never die, if it's possible, the flowers with open up when we meet again. No matter what they try to do, they can't hurt you either." An electricity mark appeared on Eri's arm, " If they try to touch you or hurt you, they'll be electrocuted and they can't remove the shield in anyway. Not even Overhaul's quirk can hurt you." "But I-I still d-don't u-u-understand, w-why do y-y-y-you have to l-l-leave...?" Eri was sobbing and hugging Izuku. Izuku felt anger, but she also felt something else, it felt very familiar to her. Then she felt a wet substance form in her eyes. She didn't know what was happening. She felt the substance continue to fall down her cheek but she quickly brushed it off. Izuku then heard the door open, " I take it you overheard my conversation?" Izuku nods her head, " Well, that's good anyway I guess, your new owner is here so let's go."
"I-I don't want you to go...I w-want y-you to s-stay with m-me..." Izuku hugs her tightly, "...I love you Eri, take care..." Eri was in shock in hearing her voice and hearing those words. With that, Izuku got up and left, " NO!!! NO, COME BACK COME BACK!!! PLS YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!! COME BACK...Come back Izu..."
**********************************************
"Nice to see you're finally out of your mood, Shigaraki." "Shut the hell up and give us the girl." "006, come here." Izuku walked to the side of Overhaul, quietly. If she were to try to do something it'd mean hell for her, not like it's anything new but still. A teenage girl with blonde hair, yellow eyes and sharp fangs skipped up to Izuku, " Wait, how old is she?" "Same age as you, 15." "When did you get her?" "Get her? Haha, no I kidnapped her when she was six years old, or more like her own mother sold her to me for some money." The girl and Shigaraki were silent.
After hearing those words, Izuku felt a sharp pain in her head and stumbled back a bit, crouching down and holding her head, " Oh right, when she does something like this, her memory is slightly coming back or she feels like she remembers something. We took her memories but she's been showing signs of feeling like she feels connected to something. Nothing too serious. And there will be times where she'll be a struggle, today she electrocuted me and-" " Explains why you look shittier than usual. Just give me the girl and I'll give you two of my clients, just like I promised." Overhaul sighed in anger and pushed Izuku forward. A man in a full on black and white body suit walked to the side of Overhaul along with the same blonde haired girl. Izuku felt anger and sadness, she didn't want to leave Eri behind, let alone leave her side at all. But if she were to try something it wouldn't go well and she clearly knows that, the best thing for her is to just let it go...