Overused Experiment

3rd person-
Izuku was quiet, she didn't say anything, not that she really could anyway. There was a man with black hair, blue eyes and burnt patches of flesh stapled to him on his own skin. There was another one with a mask and a magician hat. He had one arm and was in a suit, playing with small shiny blue marbles that glowed. What did bother her though, is that the man from before, Shigaraki, was glaring at her and it made her very uncomfortable.
Izuku-
The man kept staring me and it's so creepy. Honestly, as much as I don't wanna go to whatever other hell I'm going to, I hope we get there soon so this thing can stop glaring at me...
"Can you speak?" I look up, it was the man with burnt flesh, " What're you deaf? I asked if you can speak!" I shook my head no, " Also, how old are you?" No I was getting creeped out. Putting my finger up and using water I shaped it into a fifteen, since that's the age Overhaul said I was. I still can't remember anything.
I don't know why the bastard gave me away, not like I wanted to stay but I just want to know.
The truck stopped and the men stood up, " Do it." I was then hit on the head with something and I immediately blacked out.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I woke up tied to a bench, reminds me when I used to be back in hell. I didn't try to struggle since I sensed people around me, my vision was still blurry a little so if that doesn't work I just just rely on my other senses. I looked to my right and there was a...I don't even know what it was, it had purple smoke for a head and glowing yellow eyes, no mouth nor a nose, just eyes. Matter a fact, it's whole body was smoke but it was wearing a suit and had some kind of metal armor on its neck. I looked to my left and the three men who were in the truck were standing right next to table. There was also a man who looked like a ninja turtle. I set my head back and just took a deep breath in and out.
"So what are going to do with her crusty man?" "Shut your mouth. Kuroguiri, you can release her from the bench, she didn't try anything in the truck nor did she when I first got her. I trust that she won't do anything right now either." The purple man came over to me and took of the straps, I got off and just stood there.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
3rd person-
Izuku stood there not knowing what they're going to do. Her senses though we're telling to be ready for something. She then randomly felt something sharp coming out of lower back. It turned out to be a extremely dark green tail and it had huge sharp spikes at the end, there were patterns on them too. Izuku looked like she was amused by it, I mean, you can't really tell when she has literally zero expression on her face and plus she can't feel anything anymore at all. While she was looking and playing with her tail,  the men around her were just...they didn't know what to think, " What the actual fuck just happened?" "We'll figure that out later. 006 was it?" Izuku looked at the crust man and nodded slowly, " Since we're your new masters, you should know us. I'm Shigaraki, this one with burnt patches here is Dabi, the one who looks like a magician is Mr. Compress, the wannabe ninja turtle guy is Spinner and the man who took your straps off is Kuroguiri." In all honesty, Izuku didn't give a single shit about who they were, 'If you're going to torture the hell out of me pls just get on with it already...' she thought. Just then, the spikes on her tell increased in size and sharpens greatly, sharp enough to even cut through a brick wall. She jumped up and saw the Dabi guy was using his quirk. His hands were in blue flames that matched his eyes exactly. Just as he aimed it at her, she let out a horrendous demonic screech and it was something that'd you'd NEVER EVER want to hear. The whole building shook and everyone fell to their knees covering their ears but what they didn't know, is that if the sound waves are strong enough, it can transfer a brutal radiation to the organs. Once she finished screaming she threw out a horrible amount of blood and coughed repeatedly. Since all of them are down and passed out, she could now easily escape right? Well actually if she did, the small device they put in her neck would blow her to bits. So until they all woke up, she sat quietly in the corner, continuing to examine her tail in which she was greatly amused by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been four hours since they all passed out. Shigaraki began to twitch slightly which meant he was staring to wake up. Some of the others also slowly began to wake up as well.
Dabi-
What the hell was that! Fuck I can barely move...
I looked up and around but that damn bitch wasn't anywhere. Shit! I pushed myself up and went to go search for her. Honestly, the crusty man is gonna throw a damn tantrum like a baby if we lose her. I was about to run down the hall but then I heard something from the kitchen. I rushed and the girl was eating all the damn food. I looked at her in anger, I mean she had some of the damn snacks I was planning to fuck up later! "HEY!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN HE- MATTER FACT HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND THIS STUFF!!" She gave a look of disappointment, well it wasn't easy to tell. She put her finger up, " Number one, this place is a horrible hIdE oUt and this stuff is so easy to find..." Dammit she's right...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Shigaraki-
Dammit, the bastard said she was a strong one but he never mentioned that shecould scream loud enough to make someone pass out and have them in pain!
I heard Dabi yelling and got up to find him. 006 was in the kitchen eating all the food and Dabi was yelling at her. Honestly, this is pathetic, "Kuroguiri, get her..."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
3rd person-
Izuku jumped up as she felt something try to grab her from behind. She stood on the ceiling and ran out the room. As she was running, she forgot something...falling to the ground as her body was suddenly paralyzed. That's it, the device in her body can also paralyze her if she ever tries to run away or fight back physically, of course how could she forget, " Now, let the hell begin..."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
____________________________________________________________________
Izuku, was in a ball in the corner of her new cell. Her cell was actually bigger than her old one, but it's smelly, bloody, dusty, dirty and cold. She had a bed...that was as hard as a rock. The walls were grey crusty dusty bricks. She suddenly heard growling and heavy slow walking. Then, a nomu jumped at her cell door making a loud bang and it's claws caused a horrible sound from scratching on the bars to "reach out" to Izuku. Dabi and Shigaraki appeared at the door and opened it, " Let's see how much pain you can endure." The nomu attacks her but she didn't do anything she just let it rip her apart but by bit. The two didn't expect this at all, I mean her face didn't show not one single sign of fear let alone no emotion either. She just sat there and let it kill her. After the nomu fully ate her, it started twitching and crying out. Not only that but the blood from Izuku was black and actually thicker than actually blood. The blood on the floor began to regroup to a certain pile of blood and it began to start reforming into a human body. The nomu then exploded as more blood was being drawn from the inside of it. With that, Izuku was reformed. Dabi and Shigaraki were in awe obviously from what they just witnessed. Shigaraki began laughing as he smirked, " THIS IS PERFECT!!!" Dabi was still in shock, ' WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!' He thought. He walked away to the bar and told Kuroguiri to give him a drink, he's had enough bullshit for the day.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Izuku was back in her cell, just simply sitting on her "bed". Overtime, Izuku had always wondered what her life was like before she entered this hell. Her memories are completely rigged and messed up but the only thing she remembers from when it started is being bullied by someone at the school playground, she was brutally beaten, she was about to pass out when someone dragged her away...that's all she remembers. She doesn't remember anyone specifically special in her life, except for Eri. She looked up as she heard something drop so she looked down to the floor and saw a bag with a grey dress. It wasn't pretty, just a plain old grey dress, just like the one she had back at the other hell she was in. She took it out and fully unfolded it, it was long sleeve and looked liked it reach down to a quarter of her thigh. She removed the dress she had on and put the new dress on. It actually fit her perfectly, the collar was like a V and the sleeves went down to her forearm. She went back to sit on her "bed" and she did so, she saw a mirror. She got back up and looked at it, she looked at herself. She took off her dress because she wanted to see how many scars she had. Like she expected, there was wasn't a single part on her body that didn't have a scar from something. Thank goodness it was actually a full body mirror. She realized she had changed a lot. Her hair was very curly and long, down to her ass for clarification. It was extremely dark green with some strands of white in it. Her face had scars all over of course, her right eye was black, just pitch black like a pit of darkness and her pupil was a beautiful light green orb. Her left eye though, it's actually changed in design, the whole part of the eye was also pitch black, the iris of her eye was were dark red but it looked like shattered glass pieces spread out but also in the shape of a p€nt@gr@m. Not to mention there's green veins in her eye that actually bleed out around her eye, it's nothing seriously fatal or anything but it's...very unusual. Her pupil is just simple green spiral like patterns. She never liked it which is why she always has her head down. She turned around, her back to the mirror and she removed her hair that was covering the rest of her body, she looked back, of course same amount of burns and scars as ever.
Izuku put her dress back on and decided to make a flower patch for her eye. She was also going to try to sneak to other places but she realized that her energy for that ability has already drained. She has marks that go all over her body and they look like lightning bolts, depending on what quirk she's using or which one she uses, it will affect the color of the marks. She also will get a wave of pain if one her quirks are used up or if she tries to overuse them.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
...............................................................................
Two years, it's been two years and it's been hell like usual for Izuku.

(WARNING THIS WILL CONTINUE SOME GRAPHIC AND GOREY CONTENT SO IF THIS STUFF MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLS SKIP THIS SECTION OF THE CHAPTER )

Izuku had had her limbs ripped apart and she's been gutted multiple times. They use knives and cut her open and brutally rip out her organs just for the fun it. She's had her eye gouged out and her jaw shot off. They'd put her on a machine that can stretch things very far apart, the sound of her skin ripping and her guts falling out is horrible. They shove active chainsaws down her throat and shred her organs, sometimes they'd just pour fatal poisons and chemicals down her throat too. She had her limbs bitten off by some of the nomu's. Blood, brains and guts were everywhere every time. They'd put her in cement and let it dry then carve her out and rip her apart piece by piece. Poor Izuku could never catch a break, she couldn't ever sleep without any form of torture from them and soon she had developed insomnia.
__________________________________
Izuku couldn't feel anything, her limbs were completely numb and she felt like she she wasn't even alive. Her sight would go blurry temporarily sometimes and her heart would stop beating and her body would go limp. She'd come back alive obviously but it's still horrible.
One day, Izuku was just sitting in the corner of the room. The door opened and she was dragged out and taken somewhere else.

Izuku-
Where are they taking me now? I can smell something, it smells like chemicals, very strong scented chemicals. Next thing, I'm thrown into a tall jar. I look up and around. That's when all of a sudden I began to float up slowly. I then heard clicking noises and fluids running all over the place and then a purple gas was shot out into the confined space of the jar I'm in. These small sprinkler looking things sprung up as well and out of no where the jar was filled with a purple, midnight blue substance.

3rd person-
The gas is supposed to trigger something, in Shigarakis perspective, it's supposed to turn her into a nomu or a monster of a sort. The substance was acid mixed with other brutally fatal liquids. Izuku's jar began to shake and rattle, the substance turned green. At this moment, everything happened all at once. All the glasses shattered, the lights went out, alarm set off, everyone in panic...worst of all, the jar glass Izuku was in was completely shattered and there was blood all over, but Izuku was on the ground but her limbs were bent in the worst ways possible. What really rigged them though is when they heard cracking, growling and soft panting. After all the smoke finally cleared, they saw Izuku on ground passed out. Her face was completely deteriorated though. Her mouth was split into a multiple pieces, the sides were huge and had the sharpest teeth ever. The inside was the same, a dark whole with sharp teeth all around. After a few minutes, her face reverted but she had a total of twelve new scars on her face now, not likes it's a shocker. They took a test to see if Izuku was still conscious, but the screen had shown zero for her consciousness. Turns out that everything she had gone through and all the chemicals and physical torture she went through finally took a toll on her after 11 years...