Guilt. Regret

3rd person-
The sound of loud crying was all you'd hear from Inko's home. She regretted everything she did. It's been four years and they still haven't found her daughter. A part of her blames the police and heroes for being lazy and only closing the case after two weeks of searching but she knows it's her fault. You see...when Izuku was born, her father immediately left. Inko never knew why but because of that she began doing poorly in her job which payed a great amount of money. She barely showed up because she had to take care of her child. One day she showed to work because she let her friend Mitsuki take care of her child only to find out that Inko was fired due to her lack of attendance. Inko tried to explain that it's because she had a child to take care of and the father left but of course, for most people money is more important than taking care of your own child. Inko was a horrible star of depression to the point where she becoming alcoholic. She didn't do much drugs but she would pop one once in a while if she rlly needed it. Mitsuki would come over and try to comfort her and it worked. Inko had become less addicted to alcohol and drugs and was able to get a good job, well a decent job. The point is, it was enough for Inko to pay bills and take care of her child. She would work full on night shifts for a whole week just so she could get payed extra and she did but only because she told her manager why she wanted the job and why she's even in such a state. Her manager had gone through something similar and completely understood. The manager told the boss and it was only a situation between the boss, manager and Inko and she trusted them.
A few years later Izuku is 6 and it was time to go to the quirk doctor. Inko was devastated when she heard the news but of course, not as much as her daughter. Because of that Inko fell into a small depression state again. When she figured out her daughter was being bullied over and over and over again and the teachers were doing nothing about it. She did her best to find schools to switch to but sadly her money was already low, enough to provide for Izuku and herself but it wasn't enough to switch schools. Let alone the fact that most of them cost at least 30,000¥ or more. Inko felt horrible that she had to keep her child in such a school where she was hated, bullied and beat up brutally every time just because she's 'different'. As time went on and on, Inko began to care much more about money than her own child. She would of course feed her child but there would be times where she'd end up lashing out at Izuku. She even became selfish and greedy for money. She endured this green and tried to reframe herself from being selfish but she had her mind in money more than her child. One day she ran into a man, he said that he was looking for something in exchange for a large amount of money, we're talking at least 20,000,000¥. Inko thought about it and she knew it was wrong to put her child over money and her mother instincts of course told her no so she declined at first but, " Are you sure you want to decline, your child is quirkless right?" Inko's head shot up at the man, " How and why do you know that!?" "Calm down. If I give you 20,000,000¥, I can take your child and give her a gray quirk. It will take a while but I will give your child back." Inko was in a different state of mind at that point and immediately accepted, " Ok!" She told him where her child was at the time and he immediately pulled out money and gave it to her in a huge briefcase. Inko thanked him more than she should've.
When she got back home, she just realized who she had run into. She didn't have time to realize nor pay attention but that man was know for kidnapping mostly children, 4-15 of age, and doing experiments on them. She dropped down on her knees in tears of grief and regret, " Im so sorry...I had to...I just had to do it for the money..."
_

_

_

The Bakugou's were also in grief. Katsuki wished she could've saved Izuku at least, now she's no where to be found and they haven't found in single trace of her. She was filled with guilt and regret. She felt horrible for what she's done and was hoping the heroes and police could at least find a simple trace of her daughter but ever since the word of Izuku missing was out and they began the searching, they only found a small puddle of blood. Inko would cry herself to sleep every single day hoping that her child would hopefully be found and brought back to safely. If only she wasn't so stupid, selling your child for money? What was she thinking in the first place? How desperate do you have to be to trade your own kid for money?