She's back...

3rd person-
Only two weeks, only two weeks left till school ends, till graduation.
" I can't believe we only have two weeks left until break, I mean...I can't believe May went that quick already." Toshi said, but he didn't hear anything just silence, " Are you okay Zuzu? You're very quiet..." still silence, " Izuku." " Hmm?" " Did you here anything I just said?" " No." " Okay, what is going on with you?" " Nothing, Toshi..." ".........It's the girl from that villain attack isn't it?" Toshi asked with a grin on his face, " Okay, yes but why do you have that look on your face?" Toshi just chuckled, " Toshi." " Hmm?" " What is it?" " Nothing." He replied while oh so poorly...holding in his laughter.
They finally made it home, settled down and waited for their fathers to come back.
Izuku was reading a book in Toshi's room while he played video games, like usual. It was pretty quiet until Eri came in the room crying, " Izu..." Izuku looked away from her book to Eri crying. She immediately closed it and picked Eri up, holding her in her arms, " What's wrong Eri?" Toshi paused his game to listen, " *sniffle* t-there was s-someone, some lady, s-she was w-w-watching m-me..." "In the room? " " Yea...I felt like s-someone was staring a-at me, so I l-looked around the room...and s-she was just there...s-standing in the c-corner...s-smiling at me..." Toshi stood up and sat on the bed, " Its okay Eri, maybe it was your imagination." " No..." " Hmm?" " I believe her..." " Are you serious Izuku? What makes you thi-" " 90% of the time, if a child Eri's age or a little toddler, or even a baby begins to cry and complain about seeing something, they're telling the truth." " So you're saying she could've really seen something?" " Yes." "......Bullshit, I don't believe you, I'll go check right now and there'll be nothing there trust me." He left the room but then immediately came back, " That was quick..." " I saw the lights flicker, they don't usually do that and there was a figure near the doorway." " Maybe it was just your imagination." " Tch...whatever.." Eri tugged on Izuku's shirt," Izu......" " Hmm?"
" She's here........."

There was total silence in the room. Izuku noticed that Eri was looking towards the corner of the room near Toshi's TV. Izuku got up out of the bed and looked around, " Eri, I need you to watch her and tell me where she is or where she goes." " But..." " Eri." " Okay, she's still in the corner...she's just smiling...h-her teeth are so sharp....please make her go away Izu......" Eri was crying and shaking. Toshi held her close hoping to comfort her even in the slightest.
As Izuku was looking around, it hit her...why is Eri even able to see whoever or whatever she's seeing but Toshi and herself can't...? Who would want to be haunting a poor innocent child......now it clicked. Izuku looked at the little mirror Toshi had in his room and she grabbed it, " Eri, where is she...?" Eri didn't say anything and was shaking because she at this point, was petrified...

" Izuku...she's behind you..."

The light bulb exploded, causing darkness to consume the room. Eri screamed and began to cry louder as she hugged Toshi for dear life. Toshi himself was scared as shit, he had no idea what was going on, well none of them did either way. Izuku held the mirror up to herself...behind her, she saw a girl, ink black, her blood red eyes gouging out of her head, her smile was terrifyingly large and went all the way to her ears and her teeth were sharp just as Eri had described them before.
Out of instinct, Izuku swung her elbow to get whatever was behind her away. Toshi, Eri and Izuku then flinched when they heard something hit the wall. The house began to shake as well as demonic screaming erupting, " THE CEILING!!!!SHE'S CRAWLING AROUND ON THE CEILING!!! IZU PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!"
Izuku pointed the mirror upwards towards the ceiling and the girl was staring straight at her. Izuku had also noticed the black ink left on the ceiling as well, " Toshi, shine the light of your phone onto the ceiling." " What is that going to do?!" " Don't know, just do it." He did so and had they heard low screeching along with heavy thuds scattering across to the other side of the room and ink falling and sizzling as it hit the floor. Now, Izuku knew what to do. Izuku had the mirror float in the air as she took the light and manipulated it into her hands, " Where is she Eri?" Nothing, nothing but silence and soft sobbing from Eri. Eri was looking at the top corner of the room that was right above the bed, " Make her go away...her eyes..her teeth...her eyes...PLEASE MAKE HER GO AWAY IZU!!!!!" Izuku shot the ray of light at the ceiling. Demonic, unpleasant screeching erupting again along with thuds and frantic rapid steps running across the room. Izuku looked at the mirror as she kept shining the ray of light towards the direction of the sounds. She saw that the thing was running, trying to get to the mirror because it was melting from the light and it clearly needed a place to recover but obviously couldn't and had to keep stopping in order to find a different way to get there. Izuku took the mirror and smashed it against the table, still aiming the light at the girl.
The house shook again but worse than it had before. The shaking was followed by a blood curdling unpleasant screech, echoing through out the house. Eri was panting and shaking worse than before too, as tears rapidly escaped from her eyes.
Izuku looked towards Eri and Toshi, Eri was crying very hard and she was shaking so much, " Eri, she's gone now, you can open your eyes." Eri refused at first, still absolutely terrified from what just happened. Izuku walked towards Eri, held her in her arms, hugging her, " Eri, you don't have to look around the room, but she's gone now, you can open your eyes at least." Eri slowly and shakily looked up at Izuku, then around the room, she really didn't see her anymore, " S-she's really g-gone......" she began to cry again even more, " T-t-thank you Izu..." she hugged her ever so tightly, " Thank you..."
Izuku nodded as she hugged her back, Izuku then realized that she hasn't heard a single thing from Toshi, " Toshi, are you okay..?" Yea...poor boy was the complete opposite, "........................WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!!?!?!"
__________________________________