A Father's Love

Izuku-
I struggled to open my eyes, as a bright light shined into them. I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light.
Once I did, I tried to sit up but a sharp pain hit my head and my stomach.
Wait..., ' Where am I?' I asked myself.
The room was white and there was a window to my right.
I continued to look around, as well as slowly pushing myself to sit up.
' Am I in a Hospital...?'
I thought.
I continued to look around the room.
I saw a vase with all kinds of flowers, roses, tulips, daisies, lilies and so on.

My concentration of thought was interrupted when a man who looked like a nurse, walked into the room, " Oh! You're awake, I hope you're feeling well. I'll go tell the doctor and your family!"

......family?

Just then, a teenage boy with messy purple hair and dark spots under his eyes, ran into the room. Followed by two other grown men, one dressed in all black with black hair, and the other with headphones and his hair was slicked all the way back.
" Izuku! Oh thank goodness you're okay..." the purple haired boy exclaimed.

I then saw a little girl with baby light blue hair and red eyes, with a little horn on her head, running at me,
" IZUKUUUU!!!" She yelled.

But...

" Hey, Izuku, are you alright...?"
The black haired man asked me.
At the same time the blonde man went in to hug me...out of instinct, I just teleported to the corner of the room, away from these people.

I just sat on the floor, I then looked up seeing the confused looks they were giving me.

" Izuku, are you sure you're okay kid?"

I'm confused...

"W...w-ho are y-you people...?"

3rd person-
Aizawa, Hitoshi, Eri and Mic all stood there with confusion, fear and worry in their eyes.
" W-what do you mean?" Toshi asked with a slight tone of sadness in his voice.
" You're joking....you are...joking, Izuku...right?"
Toshi's voice cracked as he spoke. Eri began to shed tears.

Just then, Doctor Kira came in, " Shota, Mic, may I please speak with you for a moment?"
She asked.
She then looked up from her clipboard and saw what was happening. As she examined the situation, sorrow and pity had shown in her eyes.
"......Yea, t-that's fine..." Mic answered slowly.
"Toshi, watch Izuku." Aizawa said, " Of course..." Toshi responded.

"What is it?" Mic asked, his head hung down.
" Right, uh...I'm sure you've already figured this out but...Izuku has lost a huge part of her memory. I'm not sure if she can even remember her own name however..."
Doctor Kira explained, " Thank you for telling us..." Aizawa said.
"Oh! But uhm also, from the brain scan we took, I'd say she will end up being a lot more sensitive to loud noises now...and she will possibly be easily overwhelmed by crowds of people, especially loud ones."
Silence took over. Aizawa and Mic were speechless, they were sad and worried.

" How long will she need to stay here in the Hospital...?" Aizawa asked.
Doctor Kira hesitated to answer the question, " It's best she stays here until we can get a Therapist for her and until she's confirmed stable enough to even leave her room."
" What the hell do you mean stable, she's not causing any major ruckus right now-" " Exactly, she's not doing so -right now-, but I don't know what happened to her to end up here but, it will cause severe issues for her and the people around her."

After talking, the three went back into the room. Izuku was sitting on her bed quietly, as she watched the people before her crowd the room.
" If anything, if you want her to be able to come back home with you early, you'll need to-" " We'll take her home now, give me the sign out papers."
Silence filled the room, " But...y-you can't, she's unstable." Aizawa walked up to Doctor Kira and looked her in the eyes deeply. Looking back, all she could see was worry, pain, deep sorrow and anger.
" Izuku is my child and I will do anything, to help her. I'm taking her home and that's final."
" ......Yes, I understand. I'll bring the papers right away and you can sign them."