Finally Free

Izuku-
Where...am I? Who am I? What...am..I? I can't feel anything and I don't remember anything. I feel...I feel dead. My vision is so blurry. I looked up, am I in...a cell? It smells horrible and it's so dusty. I looked to my left and I saw a bed that looked like a cardboard cut out. I mean, it's better than sitting on the floor. I tried to get up but my body didn't move a single centimeter. I tried once more and my leg finally moved a little, I did the same thing with my other leg and I was able to get on my knees. I realized it was silent so I attempted to call out but as soon as I tried, a pound of blood came out of my mouth. I ignored it and tried to stand up and it actually worked. Now I have to try moving my arms and they actually moved quite easily. I tried walking around, I stumbled a little at first but it worked out. As I was looking around, I saw a full body mirror, I walked towards and examined it. Then I realized, I didn't see my reflection, I touched the mirror and everything disappeared, I was now in some space where it was all white. Nothing around me just white. That's when I saw a bright green light coming towards me. I touched it and it transformed into...me? She looked exactly like me but she looked, I don't know but she didn't seem uh, what's the word, numb I guess. She seems more...joyful, " Hello there!" I stared blankly at her, " Right, you can't speak I forgot. But you're probably wondering who and what am I correct?!" I nodded, " Great, well, I'm basically you, but I'm also here to help you individually. I know you don't remember anything before this but allow me to refresh your memory." She touched my head and I saw flashes of light and images:

I WAS DRAGGED OUT OF MY CELL

I WAS THEN PUT IN SOME HUGE TALL JAR

THEY FILELD IT WITH A GAS AND THEN A SOME KIND OF SUBSTANCE

MY SKIN WAS BURNING AND I FELT MY FACE FALL APART BUT I DIDN'T FEEL PAIN

EVERYTHING WENT BLANK AFTER THAT
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So that's what happened, " Now do you remember anything at all?" I nodded, " Ok back to the point. Your humanity and body is dying due to all its been through. I know this'll sound sketchy but if you come with me, I can help you can you'll still be human, well you'll still have your sanity and humanity obviously." I nodded in understanding but not in agreement. That's when I heard something warping behind me and something on me flew up into spikes, a tail? When the did u get this? I ignored it and payed my attention back to the black mist, " She's lying ya know..." It was another girl who also looked exactly like me but her skin was disintegrating and rotting. The left side of her face had sharp teeth and multiple set of eyes glitching around and on her head was a horn. Her arms were long and her hands were huge and the sharpest claws you'd ever see, " If you go with me however, you won't have to suffer anymore, you'd be free form any kind of torture and actually live peacefully~" Live peacefully? Live freely? I feel like...I've always wanted that, to live a peaceful life. My body began to move on its own. I heard screaming behind me but I didn't care about, " Wait! Think about it if you go with her, YOU CANT TURN BACK!!! TRUST ME YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!" I did stop for a moment but I kept going, I mean what's in it for me? To still keep my humanity but to still suffer..., " ISN'T THERE ANYONE YOU CARE ABOUT?!" I stopped. The rotten one held out her hand, " Isn't there anyone you'd love to see again? If you go with her you will never and I mean never, EVER be able to see that person or those people again. So please listen to me Izuku, don't you want to see her again? The person you cherish and care about so deeply, you stayed with her ever since she got there but you had to suffer by having to be separated from her, if you take that horrible path I am telling you, you won't be able to see her again nor protect her like you've always wanted to..." I won't be able to protect...I won't be able to see her again. I had images in my head of a little girl with pale sky blue hair and red eyes with a horn on her head. I wanted to protect her...but they took her away from me, I need to help her...I need to protect, " Eri..."
__________________________________
3rd person-
Shigaraki and the others were in the bar discussing something until they heard a loud explosion, they sat still until they realized it came from Izuku's cell, " The hell, that brat shouldn't even be awake right now." Shigaraki said, " Not only that but she should've turned into a nomu by now too, her body was dying before so what hell going on!!" Dabi yelled. Shigaraki sighed, honestly he's just fucking tired. He looked back at his drink then remembered, " By the way, she has a mirror quirk so I suggest you keep any mirrors away from her." "Is that it?" "No, I think she can use that quirk on anything that can even give a reflection, take a puddle of water for example, the water can give a reflection, therefore I think she'd be able to use it as portal." " FUCK!!" All the wine bottles broke but the wine still stayed in the air as Izuku emerged from it. She grabbed on to the wall and they will ever forget, the death stare she gave them, it was as if looks could actually kill, all of them were frozen. Her eyes were like if you were to be stuck in a pitch black enclosed tight space and there's no opening for air and there's absolutely no way out. Honestly just looking into her eyes was as if you were staring at the devil himself, as if you staring death right in the face of death. It was terrifying. Looking around, she saw the shiny pieces of glass on the floor from the wine bottles, and of course they give off a reflection, she jumped into a piece of glass and just like that she was gone.
____________________________________________________________________