Chapter 3 - Christmas Spirit part 2

"Next should be Miku and Natsumi. I'll trust you with the presents after I find out what they want, Reine-san."

"......Okay, see you soon."

Leaving the empty room, The two went their separate ways in the corridor as Syouji continued his mission. Taking the elevator to the 9th floor, he reached Miku's room, room 901.

<Hold on, Syouji....we will send someone to help you.>

"Eh? Well.... okay then."

When Syouji heard Kotori's voice in the intercom he let out a sigh and waited outside of her room.

Being an idol in this world, Miku usually stays in her house in the city. But for convenience's sake, she was asked to sleep over in the Mansion for tonight.

After a while of waiting, he heard the elevator open with a quiet ding as a figure came out wearing a reindeer outfit. The antlers bounced about with every step and the butt wiggled.

"Sh-Shidou?"

That's right. It seems Shidou was sent to help Syouji this time. Most likely because Miku did not like men very much.

She was already tolerating Syouji's existence to begin with, so if Syouji sneaked into his room alone, who knows what might happen to him.

"I'll be going..."

"Good luck, Shidou..."

When Syouji said that with a thumbs up, Shidou warily opened the door and entered as Syouji waited outside.

However, no matter how long he waited, he did not come back out.

"Oi Kotori? How are we supposed to know the present now?"

<What are you talking about? The present was already delivered, I just didn't warn him about it.>

After hearing that from Kotori, [Hyann~ Darling!] such a voice could be heard. Understanding the situation, Syouji let out a sigh and walked away.

"Merry Christmas, I guess.....you go get 'em, Shidou."

Syouji then moved on to the next person. It was Natsumi, whose room was located at the deepest corner of the topmost floor of the mansion.

Syouji opened the door to Natsumi's room and snuck in, quiet as a ninja.

He infiltrates the bedroom and shone his flashlight next to the sleeping Natsumi, searching for the memo.

".....Ah, here it is, let's have a look."

[Book.]

That was it. Just one lonely word. Book.

Syouji squinted his eyes. Seems like there was something written but quickly erased beside the lone word.

With the help of his flashlight, he could just about make out the words, [Make-up-set] scribbled on the paper.

<Syouji, how's it over there, got Natsumi's request?>

Kotori inquired, and after a bit of thinking, Syouji replied while gently stroking Natsumi's head. She was cute like this.

"A make-up kit and some cosmetics, should be good for Natsumi. And also some How-to tutorial books in make-up."

<Huh, didn't expect Natsumi to ask for something like that. Perhaps she wanted to change herself a little, that somewhat makes me happy.>

"Yeah. Oh, don't forget— Her skin is a bit dry, so she's going to need a moisturizing lotion."

<Understood.>