Chapter 10 - First-born crisis

"...Everyone has already gathered, right? I think I've already told you the story...But it seems like we got into trouble."

"And whose fault do you think that is, Kotori? If you had just listened this wouldn't have happened. You just don't trust in your older brother."

"Guh—"

"Doesn't feel good when the shoe is on the other foot huh? Kuku...anyway, back to the topic, what we know about the Spirit now is that she only loves 2D. Any comments?"

"2D...That means she'll only love manga characters and the like?"

The girl sitting dangerously close to Syouji had short, boyish hair, and a face like a doll. She spoke with a monotone voice.

It was the Spirit whose Reiryoku had recently been sealed by Syouji, Tobiich Origami.

Right now, in <Ratatoskr>'s underground facility, along with the <Fraxinus>'s crew and Shidou, all the Spirits were gathered here.

At that moment, a tall girl sitting at the table shared a comment.

"Ah~ I also have an Idol friend who's the same as her." The girl with long, indigo hair moved her index finger while saying that.

It was the musical Spirit, an idol growing in popularity, Izayoi Miku. Even though she usually has no spare time even after her work is finished, she still came anyway.

"[My first love is Sieg-sama~] That's what she said. But that's only her stage image, in order to get closer to her fans she chose to have the same hobby as her fans. Well, that girl has a boyfriend actually~"

Afte saying that, Miku made an awkward laugh.

"While that is nice, Nia isn't like that. She isn't lying at all, so we're dismissing that."

When Miku was turned down by Syouji, Kaguya made a sound as if she were in deep thought.

"Fuun... so Honjou Shouji was a woman...she has already succeeded in fooling my eyes."

"Ah, Kaguya you know her?"

Shidou asked and Kaguya nodded.

"Obviously. Even we hurricane children have an interest in these things."

"Information. Kaguya mainly chooses to read Shonen manga, but she also buys ecchi manga by inserting it between battle and sports manga and also, at night, she seems to moan Shidou's name."

"Hold on a second Yuzuru!" Kaguya's face went red as she shouted and quickly tried to cover Yuzuru's mouth.

"Don't say inappropriate things! By the way, you're also the same! The Shoujo manga Yuzuru reads has more explicit scenes right?! And who is it that made strange noises while saying Syouji's name in the shower the other day, huh?!"

"Question. Could you please explain? What kind of explicit things? And why was I making noises?"

"Th-That's....you know...."

"Repetition. I don't quite understand."

Kaguya's face went even redder as she looked increasingly more frustrated. Syouji let out a sigh, not wanting to hear more details.

Or at the very least, that could be saved for later. Yes, he could just ask later.

"Can you do this afterwards Kaguya? Please explain that to me later. Right now, what's important is the situation with Nia."