Chapter 6 -Spirit Date Plans

When Syouji woke up, looking around the room and noticed that it was filled with tons of manga. The entire wall had been transformed into bookshelves, but there were still books piled up on the floor.

Then, upon looking around more he noticed that the Spirit was awake and was making a troubled face while looking at some kind of book.

From what he gathered, that should be the Angel <Rasiel> the tome of knowledge. That could be used to theoretically look into anything. Past, future, or even present.

But it would seem that the girl there hasn't seen him yet.

"......This boy. I can't seem to find anything. What is this text, it's as if I don't have permission to see."

"See what?"

"Like I said, I was trying to look into—" When she said that, she began choking on air, and stopped her words mid-way. "I mean, why are you in my bedroom?"

"Hmm.....I suppose I should have slept somewhere else huh? But don't worry I'm not interested in you."

"Guh— You're not interested? Is it because of my chest? Well thanks~"

"I just don't feel anything for you. It's not that weird."

—[......Says the guy who was blushing when he was dressing her up.]

—That's a special occassion.

When Syouji was pouting at Shinji's words, the Spirit who was sitting there made a smug smile as she then pointed at him.

"You're a pervert aren't you? Last time I checked, I wasn't dressed up. You dressed me up didn't you? So how was my naked body hmm, hmm? Go on share it with us~"

"Screw you! It's normal for a boy to feel that way about a naked woman! And it doesn't matter how many times I experience it, it will always be the case!"

When the girl made a teasing comment, Syouji blushed before getting up to leave. He felt like this is definitely a demented woman.

"Maybe boy is only interested in huge breasts after all? You're not interested in a bust below eighty cm? Sorry I didn't cut it~"

"I am very interested! I like all sizes— wait what are you making me say, we just met!"

"That's true. Well then, I am Honjou Nia. Nice too meet you. More importantly, weren't you the one who saved me from that place? Why did you rescue me?"

When the girl said that with a serious voice, Syouji took a deep breath before responding to her.

"Then, I'll get right to it. I need you to—"

Right as Syouji was about to answer, with precise timing as if it was waiting for it's time, her stomach *Uguuu* growled loudly.

"B-Boy...." Nia called out in a week voice. He sighed in response and scratched his head.

"What a pain....then, I'll be borrowing your kitchen. It's a little bit too late, but pardon my intrusion."

"You have been pardoned, alright~"

Syouji started to walk out from the room, and spoke without looking back at her.

"...I am going to make you scream with my skill."

"Eh?"

He then left the room and walked over to the kitchen in a nonchalant fashion. While he was walking there, he passed by a corridor that was lined with manga. This could be called an unhealthy obsession at this point. But then again, he really shouldn't be talking.