Chapter 1

"Sorry!"

Yn povs.
I was walking between the cars looking for the drive-in bathroom.
"Where the hell is this bathroom oh my god" I think to myself as I walk past the cars.
I get distracted for at most 5 seconds and bump into someone. The  impact was so strong that i fell to the ground , making my clothes dirty with a little dirt.

"I'm sorry, were you hurt?"

The person who bumped into me asks as he helps me up.

"Okay, I should apologize. I didn't pay attention to where I was walking and I bumped into you. By the way, nice bandana."

The boy in front of me giggles as he puts his hands in his pockets. Until he was cute.

"Well I think I should go now. By the way my name is Robin"
He exclaimed while looking at the big screen

"Yn. If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me where the bathroom is? I'm more lost than blind in shooting"

I hear your laugh again.

"The bathroom is over there, but I don't think you should go there. It doesn't smell very good."

At the same moment my desire to go disappeared, I didn't like dirty or smelly places.

"Thanks for letting Robin know."

He just nodded as I walked away back to the cars where my dad was.

"See you around Yn."

He yelled as I backed away even further. Maybe it wasn't even that bad my first contact with someone from this city.

 Maybe it wasn't even that bad my first contact with someone from this city

This is my first fanfic, sorry for any mistakes. Until the next chapter!