Chapter 15

( the last!!)

Do you love me?

Yn povs.

the bell rang signaling the end of the third period before the break.

With a sigh I get up from my chair, pack my supplies and wait for Finney to go with him to the cafeteria.

"You had to see her smile in the middle of class! She was so beautiful, I wish I had the courage to ask her out"

Finney exclaimed sighing at the end of the sentence as I give him a little pat on the back.

"You'll still have courage buddy, but have you seen Robin? He was supposed to be waiting for us here"

I look around the cafeteria and don't see...well until someone outside screams.

"Fight! Robin and Vance are fighting with Moose and Taylor!" (random name)

With just that one sentence, 95% percent of the cafeteria ran outside to see the fight. Well I don't think so, Vance and Robin fighting together with the two biggest bullies is pretty cool to see.

"This is going to be fun."

I let out a laugh pulling Finney by the hand and running out watching the fight.

"Gwen what are you doing here?"

"This will go down in Finney High School history! Finish them off Robin!"

The girl talks motivated while seeing punches and blows in front of her.

Robin took a few more hits on Moose while Vance literally hit Taylor hard. Well in a little while I'll have to stop this fight.

"You're nothing Arrellano! Not even your bitch that you say is your girlfriend too! They're two sons of bitches!"

With just that one line from Moose, I step out of the crowd hovering between the two.

"Excuse me?!"

"That's what you heard, just a little bitch who sure fucks other boys out there."

I punch him in the face making him take a step back..and boy did that hurt me more than it did him.

"If you're a man, you son of a bitch come and fight me then! He's nothing but a coward wanting my little attention because he doesn't get that from others."

I yell at him throwing some punches at him, but he quickly retaliates by kicking me in the stomach.

"Finish him Yn!"

I hear Gwen scream behind me , but it still hurt a little.

"You little bastard."

Without delay Robin punches and kicks him all over his body while cursing probably his next generation in Spanish.

"¡Tú, repugnante y vergonzoso hijo de puta, pedazo de mierda y probablemente sobrante del aborto!".

He also hits him with strength in his nose, causing his fingers to bleed too.

Vance and Taylor had already finished the fight and obviously Blondie won.

And before long, Robin leaves Moose on the floor, bloodied.

"Man that hurts."

I mumble as he helps me up, I lean against him putting one of my arms around his neck.

"I'm going to help Yn clean up okay?"

He said to Finney and Gwen as they both just nodded.

"You were amazing Yn!"

Gwen screams running along with Finney so they can go home.

!time break¡

"How do you manage to fight every time Robin? It hurts like hell."

I speak watching him pass some product on my sore belly from Moose's kick.

"I'm used to it and it was really hot to see you brave there"

I slap his shoulder and the boy in front of me laughs loudly.

Robin povs.

My fingers weren't even hurting too much, Yn was still complaining about the pain in front of me as I helped her with the bruises.

"Alright, look, I'm done"

I give her a small kiss on the cheek as I pack the supplies into the first-aid kit.

"Thank you Robin"

The girl speaks softly making me smile at that and put my hand on her waist.

"You're welcome Hermosa"

She looks at my fingers and back at me.

"We have to take care of your fingers now love.."

I just hug her putting my head in the crook of her neck.

"I'm fine, just let me stay like this a little longer and I'll be better."

I hear a low laugh from her which she just hugs back.

"Do you love me?"

I lift my head and look at her.

"Yes I love you."

With that Yn pulls me into a calm kiss while her hands are on my shoulders bringing me closer to her.

I really love her very much.

I wanted this chapter to be cute because it's the last one, I really enjoyed writing this fanfic and maybe I should write more in the future 💔

Thank you so much for the 14k views, you guys don't know how happy this makes me!

Well see you soon! 🏃

Maybe this isn't a goodbye...