Chapter 8

I found him.

Finney Blake povs.

I wake up to the sound of someone talking. But it wasn't just a single voice, there were several people talking or rather shouting.

"The motherfucker left another one here! He will end up killing us soon!"

I knew that voice...but I couldn't remember who it was exactly.

"We don't have much time! You know what he did like Billy, he will do to us too!"

"Don't call me Billy!"

I try to open my eyes to see what was happening and in front of me I see Bruce just looking at the scene. Well he's not dead and that's good.

"Stop yelling a little Hijos de putas! Finney just arrived and we have to continue our plan or we're not going to die."

Robin?! He is alive?!

"Robin?!"

I scream as I try to get up, but a sudden pain surges through my body making me lie back down.

"Oh great you guys know each other, you're going to die together now."

"Shut up Vance, none of us will die!"

Finally I can open my eyes to see..Bruce, Robin, Vance, Billy or rather paperboy and Griffin.

"We need to explain to him, come Finney up."

Bruce helps me up and I manage to sit on the mattress. The room or basement where we were had gray walls, a window that looked like the bars had been smashed , which Robin or Vance would have already done and a Bathroom where Billy was leaning against the wall.

"I thought you guys were dead."

"Correcting, we're not yet."

Vance talks playing with his switchblade, his hair looked dirty and his clothes a little bloody.

"Shut up Hopper!"

Billy and Griffin screamed in sync.

"Hey Buddy, we've been here for over a few days now. Griffin explained to us everything the Kidnapper does and well Billy witnessed a little bit. We're trying to find a way to get rid of him."

Robin explains it to me while trying to get her hair out of her face a little. He was without her bandanna.

"So we need your help for this, if reward Finney! Your arms are mint forgot?"

Bruce tries to give me a smile but I can see by the look in his eyes that he is more concerned there.

I nod and listen as they explain the plan to me.

Gwen povs.

I explain everything to the girl in front of me who pays close attention to every detail. I told her all about my dreams and my visions and that my mother was like that too.

"If you can see through your dreams, you can at least try to find where Van is now..or even where she left off."

She says to me, Yn is visibly worried.

"It's not that easy. I have to talk to God first. And if it's his will, he'll show me."

"But by then they might be dead..or if they aren't already."

She spoke the last sentence under her breath.

"My brother is alive I'm sure! Finney is strong and so is Robin!"

I speak getting up and pulling her along

"Let's go to class, then we'll meet to talk better, okay?"

Yn speaks and leaves the bathroom to go to her class.

!Time break¡

My head is down on my desk and I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Poor thing, go to Nursery Honey."

My teacher leaves and I get out of there as fast as I can. I lie down on the stretcher and get some sleep.

I had a dream..in it was Finney and 5 other boys, it was in a house that contained a tree and a number "1741" (I don't remember if it was really that number, sorry!!)

"I found him.

ANDI tried to make a bigger chapter and Today is my birthday!! Like and comment if you liked it and until the next chapter! 🏃