Chapter 4

Difficulty

Robin povs

After the bathroom situation with the bullies assholes, me and Finn left for the next class.
Maybe I should ask Finn to help teach me some lessons. But then I think about it.

When we enter the room, my eyes instantly hit Yn, I didn't know we would have classes together maybe it wouldn't be that boring.

"Do you want to sit next to her? I can find someone to sit with"

Finn looks at me with a smile while I'm still looking at her.

"Are you sure Finney?"

I ask with a little remorse. People are entering the room quickly, I need to act fast.

Finney he nodded and sat down at a table by the window that soon a girl he likes sits next to him.

"May I sit here?"

I ask looking at the girl who smiles and nods her head.

"I didn't know you studied here Yn"

"I just moved out of school Robin, by the way I moved today'

She talks starting to write down what the teacher said and my god. She was so beautiful

I stop looking at Yn and start writing a little..he spoke very fast it was difficult to understand everything..

I was trying to answer something until I felt a nudge on my arm.

"Yn?"

I look at her as she seems to be concentrating on writing something down on paper.That without delay she enters me.

"You seem to have difficulty in this matter, if you want I can help you with it."

At the end of the note there was a smiley face, I take my pencil and write on the other side of the paper.

"I would love your help..can it be in the library after last class?"

I hand it over and see her nod in agreement, turning her attention back to the teacher.

That was chapter 4, I hope you enjoyed it.
Well I've been seeing that I have a lot of ghost readers and I wanted to ask that if you can vote for the story I would really appreciate it!
Until the next chapter! 🏃