Chapter 6

"Missing"

!A few days later¡

Yn povs.

Well...that day was the last time I saw Robin before he was declared missing.
I really didn't know the story of the missing town boys like Griffin, Billy, Bruce, Vance and now Robin.

The police stopped by the school every day to see if anyone saw any of the boys, some were hoping they were alive and others not.

I stop thinking about it when the last period is over, carefully organize my materials and leave the class heading towards my house.

"Hey Yn!"

I hear my name called and I turn to see Gwen with Finney.

"Hi Gwen and Finney"

The two started hanging out with me and talking about some school stuff, they became my friends a few days ago and well they were both pretty cool.

"Tomorrow you want to go out Yn? Me and Finn were looking to go get ice cream, if you want to come."

Gwen invited me with a smile.

"Oh sure, I'd love that."

We continued talking before Gwen made her way to her friend's house, leaving just me and Finn.

"Do you think he's still alive?"

Finney suddenly lets go.

"Robin is strong and brave..I hope he's still alive."

I state with a little sadness in my voice.

"You know, he used to tell me about you. How beautiful you are and etc. Maybe he might have a crush on you Yn."

I stop walking to the surprised look, Robin having a crush on me?

"hahaha, maybe it's just in your head Finn."

I quickly arrive at my house and I need to say goodbye to Finn

"See you tomorrow Finn! I'm looking forward to the ice cream."

I see him smile and continue on his way.

Finney povs

In the middle of the way, a black van appears in front of me and a man with a hat ends up falling, dropping his things on the ground.

"You need help?"

I hand him some of his things lying on the floor.

"Then I'm so clumsy! Thanks for helping me boy..i'm a magician by the way."

"Would you like to see a magic trick?"

AND I enjoyed writing this chapter. Well like and comment if you can! Until the next chapter! 🏃