Chapter 5

Reward

¡Time break!

Yn povs.

When the last period was over, I organized my materials so I could finally go to the library.
When I arrive at the library, I look for the boy and quickly find him waiting for me at a small table far from the others.

"Ready to start Arellano?"

I speak with a smile putting the materials on the table and then sitting next to him.

I give him some exercises while trying to help with his doubts. But... every now and then our eyes would meet, I would shy away trying to focus on something that was there in that library

"I think I'm done Yn"

He hands me the papers with the armies and I start correcting to see if everything is ok.

"It's all right Robin! You did well"

Robin looks at me with a smile and checks his watch.

"I need to get back to the house..thanks for today, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

I think for a while as I put my materials away.

"A mint ice cream would be nice. (If you don't like mint ice cream, imagine your favorite ice cream flavor!)

Robin agrees and gets up to leave.

"Alright then, I owe you a mint ice cream. See you tomorrow Cariño!

He runs out of the library while I'm still watching him.

"I'm not very influential in Spanish but I think he called me darling.

I try to forget about it and just go home.

Sorry for the delay to update a little, I was a little sick and couldn't write anything

Sorry for the delay to update a little, I was a little sick and couldn't write anything. Anyway I hope you like the chapter if you can comment and vote!
Until the next chapter! 🏃