Chapter 2

"Hermosa"

Robin povs.

I was wondering if I would ever see that girl again. After she walked away I was back to finish watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

"Maybe tomorrow I should tell Finn about her."
I mutter to myself, then go back to paying attention to the movie in front of me.

As stated the next morning I spotted Finn walking along with his Sister Gwen , I quickly catch up to them walking beside my friend.

"Hey Robin"
The two talk and I just nod starting to talk about yesterday on Drive.
"Yesterday my uncle took me again to see Texas Chain Saw Massacre! Seriously this movie is the second best I've ever seen"
I hear Finney laugh at that
"This is the fifth time you've been to the Drive this week alone Robin, what's so special about it?"

With a smile I start to remember Yn, I urgently need to find this girl.

"Just yesterday as I was coming out of the bathroom, I ended up bumping into this girl and boy was she so hermosa!"

Finney gave another laugh as he looked at Robin

"So that's what's getting you excited?"

He nodded. Before I say anything else I hear Moose behind me.

"What do you want Moose?"

I ask as a circle of people surround us, I dropped my bag on the floor and kept looking at Moose.

""I'm just seeing how pathetic you are Arrellano, you can't handle 5 minutes of fighting with me."

"Then do it."

Moose was quick to come towards me and punch me, but I manage to dodge it by kicking him in the stomach. Then he gave him a rear naked choke and threw him on the ground.

"Go Robin!"

I hear several people screaming my name. I climb on top of him and start bleeding his face until my fingers start to bleed.

When I finally stop, I get up, grab my bag and look around. My eyes met with a familiar figure, it couldn't be her, could it?

 Sorry for the chapter a little long Sorry for the a little long chapter, I was excited to write

Sorry for the chapter a little long Sorry for the a little long chapter, I was excited to write. Until the next chapter!!