Chapter 3

"I do not like her."

Narrator povs

Robin and Sn's eyes met but with so many people gathered going to talk to the boy, he ended up losing her.

Robin povs

A few people congratulated me on beating up Moose, until I felt a little proud that I beat up a douchebag bully.

"Robin Arrelano!"

But not always your moments of glory are forever. When I turn around I see the director looking at me angrily and pointing to her.

"My room now!"

Quickly everyone who was there ran to their proper classrooms and I to the principal. Probably another suspension? Or detention?

Yn povs.
"It can't be the boy in the bandana, can it? What was his name again...Robin? "

I let my thoughts go and look at the room where my first period would be.
A sigh leaves my mouth and I enter the room and quickly all the curious eyes go to my person.

"Students, this is Yn our new student who will stay with us from this year. Hmm let me see where she can sit.."

Soon he found a place for me

"Sit next to Finney Yn."

A boy with curly hair raised his hand to me and with quick steps I sat down next to him.

I could hear some student whispers to me. They tried to hide it but it still seemed useless.

"I thought the new student would be prettier"
"I didn't like her, she looks like a fake"

I felt a pang in my heart with that..I thought the people here were nice?

!Time break!

As I go out to put some books in my locker, I see Finney running to the bathroom and a trio of boys following them. Maybe I should call for help?

Robin was in the hallway probably getting a band-id to put on his fingers.

"Hey Robin"

he looks at me confused.

"Well I don't know much about Finney, but he just ran down the hall and looked like he was running away from someone. Or rather, 3 people."

Robin agreed and quickly closed her locker.

"Thanks for letting me know Yn"

I watch him leave for the bathroom.

Until the next chapter!