Chapter 12

Falling in love.

Yn povs.

All the boys were taken to the hospital to see if they had any injuries. But it was nothing but cuts and bruises all over her body.

I stayed at the hospital with Gwen and her father waiting for the boys' relatives to arrive.

I was at Robin's bedside where he was taking an IV, I quickly remember that there was something to deliver to him.

"Hey Arrelano"

I call him low so I don't wake the other boys.

Robin looks at me blankly as I place her slightly frayed and dirty bandana in her hands.

"take this"

I give him a little smile , holding your hand .

"Did you think..how?"

He asked me and I could tell I saw a little glint in his eyes.

" When I was walking to go to school, I ended up finding it lying in the corner of a railing. Soon I remembered you and that you wore that bandana. Maybe it should have been a clue to the police but I ended up putting it in my pocket and that might have been my good luck charm. Since you're alive"

I explain to him while tracing small circles on his hand and then looking at him.

I heard a laugh from Robin and he handed me his bandana again.

"If it's your lucky charm, keep it."

He spoke and when he finished a door opened revealing Robin's mother very worried.

"Mi hijo!"

Mrs. Arrellano ran to him, kneeling on the floor, hugging him tightly.

I realize it was a personal family moment and I walk away to leave the room.

I decide to leave the hospital without first leaving a little note for Robin and saying goodbye to Gwen and Finney who were the only ones other than Robin who were awake.

¡Break time!

I was in my room just reading some random comic book when my mom yells my name from the kitchen.

"Yn! Call you honey!"

I get up from my bed and go to her picking up the phone.

"hm..hi?"

I speak quietly trying to find out who was calling me.

"Hey hermosa"

I hear Robin speak and a smile crosses my face.

"Hey Robin, why are you calling me you should be taking care of yourself or at least getting some rest."

I say leaning against the kitchen counter watching what my mom was cooking.

"Your voice calms me down. But I called you to ask if you could come with me to the ice cream shop tomorrow. I still owe you a reward remember?"

I hear his voice on the other end of the line and soon a feeling of joy runs through my body.

"I'm free tomorrow after school..maybe we can go on the way back how about it?"

I talk trying not to let her get excited about it.

"Of course, it's great for me"

Robin let out a laugh.

"Well..now I need to go Hermosa, I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

He warns.

"Oh sure ok, see you tomorrow! See you tomorrow Robin!"

I speak and when I was about to hang up I hear another murmur.

"I'm falling in love with you."

And then he hung up on me leaving me perplexed.

first, I wanted to thank you for the 4k views! Thank you very much, this motivates me more to write

And second , I think I 'll start another book by preferences The Blackphone! What do you think?

Well until the next chapter!! Bye 🏃