Chapter 7

Trust me.

Yn povs.

I was in my room just finishing my math homework ,listening to some random music on the walkman.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and when I turn around I see my mother with a worried look on her face.

"Yes?"

I ask taking out my walkman that was supposedly passing "Wuthering Heights". by Kate Bush.

"Did you…by any chance go out with Finney Blake today?"

She started talking sitting on the bed in front of me.

"He walked me home today mom, why? Is he okay?"

With that sentence, my mother sighs and continues to speak.

"He's missing dear...they're looking to see if he's been kidnapped."

I stand up straight away and my mother also gets up hugging me.

"He's going to be fine..baby they'll find him. "

I couldn't speak even a single sentence with that. Finney missing.. Robin missing who would be next? .

With that my mother hugged me until I ended up sleeping in her arms.

!Next day¡

The first thing I do when I walk into school is contact Gwen who was packing her locker.

Without thinking twice I hug her tight and she doesn't take long to reciprocate and hide her head on my shoulder.

"I need to tell you something Yn..."

She says moving away from me a little bit wiping some tears that came out.

I nod and I take Gwen to the ladies room and luckily there was no one there.

"What do you need to tell me Gwen?"

I ask worried about her and take her hands.

"You're going to have to trust me."

I wrote this now while my mom is watching a horror documentary, so it helped me a little 🙏 Well if you can like and comment!!Until the next chapter! 🏃

Until the next chapter! 🏃