Chapter 13

can you kiss me now?

¡Time break! / Robin povs.

It had been a month since we killed the Grabber. I have never been so relieved to feel that I was free of this nightmare.

When we got back to school, all eyes were on us. There were whispers in the hallways.

"Did they really kill the Grabber?"

"My father said there was someone else dead there besides him, did they kill him too?"

But none of that bothered us too much and even Finney and Griffin had peace without the idiots bothering them.

When I was in the hallways with Bruce and Finney, my eyes fell on Yn excitedly talking to Donna about some movie that had been on TV.

"Seriously Donna this movie is so good! And even more characters. I was amazed to see them all."

She spoke in an excited tone that made me smile.

And Finney was no different, he always watched Donna in classes and breaks. Maybe it's his first crush.

The bell soon rings and I say goodbye to Finney and Bruce so I can go to my class.

Yn povs

The class was now science and my partner was Robin.

But I couldn't pay attention to the teacher's words, the boy who was literally next to me has been in my thoughts for the last 3 weeks.

From the day he called, I knew Robin was in love with me and he knows I'm in love with him. We go out a few times for ice cream or just for a walk I just don't know yet if we're going to be something.

While I was in my thoughts I felt a nudge on my thigh, making me look at Robin.

"what's it?"

Whisper for the teacher not to hear.

"Meet me after the last class behind the school, I want to talk to you."

And then he went back to paying attention in class without even giving me some explanation or what he wanted to talk about.

!time break¡

Since my last class wasn't with Robin's, I didn't see him leaving. And right now I'm walking to the back of the school.

Only he didn't tell me where to find him, if I'm in the wrong place and he's been waiting for me for a long time and gives up talking to me?

"Yn!"

I hear his voice right behind me and I quickly walk towards him.

"Hey Arrellano"

I give him a small smile, placing myself in front of him.

( Imagine that you are like that scene of Nancy and Steve talking between the two walls in Stranger things)

"Well..why did you ask me to talk?"

I ask a little nervously, playing with the kitty keyring I had in my backpack.

Robin soon cleared his throat and began to speak.

"I don't want to be too blunt but I don't want to be too direct either. But I came to talk to you about what I'm feeling... towards you."

He tells me looking into my eyes and I just nod.

"I really like you Yn and you know it. As I know you like me too..all our little trips to ice cream parlors, parks or even the Drive have meant a lot to me..and I I really enjoyed it..I really enjoyed feeling in love with you.

OK. That was the most beautiful statement I've received in my entire life so far.

"So I'm asking you here..face to face..do you want to date me Yn?"

Robin asks in front of me shaking a little, he was very nervous and I imagine a thousand and one thoughts were going around his head.

"Yes! I mean, yes."

I give an excited smile and Robin steps closer to me.

"Can you..can you kiss me now?"

I ask feeling him put his hand on my cheek and caress.

"Clear Cariño"

And then Robin pulled me into a calm, romantic kiss placing his free hand on my waist.

When we pulled away I saw him with a smile on his lips.

"I really enjoyed it."

OK

OK. In my opinion this was one of the chapters that I liked the most and of course I hope you liked it too.

In fact, the next chapter will be the last of this fanfic. Because I'll be starting to write my new One Shots fanfic of The Black phone.

So if you want to give a suggestion or just a peek I would be very grateful!!

Until the next chapter! Bye 🏃