Chapter 9

wake up!

Gwen povs.

I run out of the Infirmary going to Yn's class.

as it was already at the end of class, I pull her and start running to my house.

Yn was asking what was going on and why I was so agitated. I just walk into the house making a huge noise, I'm grateful that my dad is at work right now.

"Yn we need to go fast!"

I speak opening the dollhouse where my bible was putting it in my pocket.

"Let's go on my bike, go!"

We ran to my bike where Yn sat in the passenger seat.

"But what is all this Gwen? Where are we going?!"

She screamed while holding onto my waist to keep from falling off the bike.

"I think God sent me a clue! In my dreams is a house that had a tree and also some number with 1741."

I talk accelerating my bike , to the neighborhood where the house was.

"If we find the Grabber! What are we going to do? We don't have enough strength to fight an old man!"

Yn talks worriedly and when he finished talking it started to rain horrible.

Robin povs.

We explained the whole plan to Finney who has already started to help us.

"Do you understand Buddy?"

I ask patting his shoulder seeing him nod in agreement.

"Bruce can you keep digging the hole deeper?"

I ask the boy who immediately agrees going to the hole hidden by a cloth.

"What can I do to help you?"

Finney asks while keeping his hands in his pockets.

"Just try not to die Finney Blake."

Vance talks helping Bruce to dig.

“Don't mind Vance, he's always like this. He just wants to get out of this hell."

Griffin flashes Finney a small smile as he goes to help Billy with the meats from the freezer.

"I never thought I'd be here, until yesterday afternoon I was with Gwen and Yn. But now look, I'm in Grabber's basement."

Finney sighs with his hands on his head, he was really scared.

"Hey man, it's gonna be alright. We'll get out of here alive! Our plan is perfect."

Bruce tries to motivate him a little.

Soon we heard the door being opened by the same asshole masked with a small portion of scrambled eggs.

"I came to give my new victim a snack."

He speaks with a long laugh then.

"What did you put there? Are you trying to drug me?!"

Finney asks angrily.

"Salt and pepper. If I wanted to drug you, I'd have done it to the other boys here. It's not like you guys get away with me and the others up there so easily."

He exclaims putting Finney's food on the floor , leaving shortly thereafter.

Yn povs.

The rain was soaking all my clothes and it was already getting dark. Gwen had probably said that she would be sleeping at a friend's house but I didn't tell my mom! .

"Gwen I can't see anything in this darkness and rain!"

I finish my sentence and she stops the bike in front of a house.

"Look behind this house while I talk to the owner. Go in silence."

The same speaks leaving her bike in a bush heading towards the house.

"Have you gone crazy?! I can't leave you alone here Gwen!"

enough whisper to the girl in front of me as she herself pushed me to the other side.

"Go Yn! Please!"

Gwen whispered back and I run to the back of the house trying to find anything that might be proof.

Gwen povs.

I take courage and knock on the door of the stranger's house.

A man who looked to be in his 40s answered her and looked me up and down.

"Yea?"

"I'm Gwen , I'm looking for someone who has seen my brother. Finney Blake"

I take a small picture of him out of my pocket, trying to make it less wet.

"Have you seen him around here? Or at least being carried I don't know."

The man studied the photo in my hand and just shook his head.

"If I had passed I would have seen a girl. He didn't come or is here."

He spoke in a melancholy voice, I'm sure I've heard it somewhere.

"Hey brother! Who's there at the door?"

I hear a voice inside the house, I couldn't see who it was since the man was big and completely blocked the door.

"I'm leaving Max! And it's nobody! You need to get out of here. I don't know or see this boy. I don't want to get in trouble."

And then he closes the door in my face in the middle of the rain.

I keep Finney's picture in my pocket and then go after Yn.

Behind the house there is literally standing in front of a small window, totally paralyzed.

"Yn! Wake up! What happened?"

She doesn't answer me and just points to the window and then I see what was happening.

"Not screwing."

Wow, this chapter was really big

Wow, this chapter was really big. I hope you enjoyed!! Comment and like if you can, until the next chapter! 🏃