Author's Note Part 2

Hello, Areums.

As I was typing OYE and mentioning Shan's college friends, something struck me.

I was confused about Ericka's name.

I immediately checked the printed version of Safe Skies, Archer to see if I wrote the name right. On all the other chapters, yes.

But I misspelled it as Erika in this whole scene at the beach when Yanna met Hiro's friends for the first time. I overlooked this scene even after reading it over and over again in the printed version when it was passed to me, and I sincerely apologize for this. I am really sorry.

If ever there will be a reprint version (for mass production. it's a different kind of book from the pre-ordered ones), I already asked the proofreader to take note of this.

There will also be minor changes here that will not affect the story as I go through it again, because whenever I go through any story, there are always things that I do not agree with anymore (or they suddenly sound cringey) now than in the past, whether weeks after, months after, or years after. My mindset always changes as I grow and learn.

Again, I am deeply sorry about this. I will be more careful next time.

I also would like to say thank you to everyone who pre-ordered SSA. I saw and read your concerns and will relay them to the publishing to avoid them next time.

If you have any concerns such as may putol sa pages, may punit, may nauulit na lines, or any publishing error, you can message Precious Pages on Facebook and ask for replacement. Thank you.

Love, always,

4reuminct.