5

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos exclaims as he tumbles out of the limo with Jay, both of them fighting over a bright blue blanket. In the brief moment that I was in the limo by myself I used my magic to change my outfit into a pair of fitted emerald green suit pants, a black corset top and green blazer that matched the pants. My shoes changed into a pair of black stilettoes. 

I sigh as I step out over them and give our audience an apologetic smile. The limo had pulled to a stop outside the school where a welcome committee had been waiting to greet us, only to stop and stare fearfully at the two tumbling around and arguing.

"'Cause you want it!" I  stand in front of the two in an attempt to block the view. Mal and Evie follow my lead and stand on either side of me. "No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!"

I snap my fingers with a small amount of magic, causing the two to freeze. "Boys. We have an audience. Remember what we said about behaviour." I say in a stern voice and they both stand up immediately and take a step back from me, knowing not to piss me off especially now that I have my full power. Jay clears his throat when they notice the crowd and Carlos moves to hide behind me in an attempt to hide from all the prying eyes.

"Just cleaning up." Jay says with a chuckle and a lady in blue states forward with a kid smile. "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." Jay picks everything up and throws it back in the limo before closing the door, but not before passing me the paper work I had left on my seat, letting the driver leave.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." I roll my eyes slightly. Of course the first things Jay does is steal and flirt. the stuck up looking brunette he was talking to lets out an uncomfortable "Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress." the lady in blue introduces herself.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Mal stutters out when she realizes that this lady is the owner of the wand her mother wants. "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." FG says with a bright smile

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And that sparkling wand." I elbow her sharply in the ribs. Way to make it obvious Mal.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." She makes a hand gesture and the three people behind her step forward to introduce themselves. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben and this is my twin Alex ." The one with fluffy brown hair and blue eyes introduces himself and points to Alex beside him who had black hair and grey eyes, like the king before Adam.

"Prince Benjamin and Prince Alexander. Ben is the soon to be king." The brunette girl interrupts rudely and I narrow my eye a little at her. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess. And Entantria is a queen" Evie states with her usual flirty smile. I face her in shocked, why did she have to bring me into this?

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do either of you." the brunette says sounding snooty with her fake smile. I growl slightly under my breath and allow my hair and eyes to light up with the blue hell fire. " Watch it mortal. I'm the queen of the underworld. And for your information Evie is still a princess. Snow White never stepped up to the throne after the barrier was put up. Meaning Evie and the Evil Queen have both retained their royal status, whether you acknowledge that or not" I say as I step forward, ignoring the gasps of fear at the blue flames. I roll my eyes and briefly explain "I'm the daughter of both Hades and the Enchantress." Ben steps forward he nods to me in thanks with small smile an I bow my head slightly in respect. He clears his throat, obviously trying to ease the tension as he introduces the girl in bubblegum pink next to him. "This is Audrey."

descendants - the enchantress' daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें