11

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay says as he comes into the girls room and hour after Lonnie and Jane left. Carlo wasn't far behind him. "Hey!" I wave back to the boys in greeting from my spot on Evie's bed where I am laying with my head hanging off and my shoes on the floor not too far away. "I'm guessing the incident with Chad was you?" He asks pointing at me with and amused smirk. I shrug playfully with a smile and he shakes his head before high fiving me.

"Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asks as he takes a seat on Mal's bed and Carlo flops down next to me. The white haired boy takes my hand in his and spins one of my fidget rings.  

Mal slams her book shut with a groan before snapping at Jay "Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?"

"Oh, someone's in a bad mood." Jay taunts and I roll my eyes before shifting to lay my head on Carlos knee, letting him to continue playing with my hair.

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal shouts and The smirk on Jay's face drops as he remembers why they were actually here.

"We can do this... If we stick together." He says and I turn to him in shock, Auradon was really rubbing off on him if he was finally learning teamwork.

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten..." Mal says quietly as she looks around at the rest of us. "To the core." We respond in sync and I could tell that the others were starting to no longer want to go through with the plan. I just hopped they would realize it fully before the time came.

"Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course. What?" The blue haired girl finally jumps up and announces. We all give her a look and she gives us a confused on in turn. Before I Mal could say anything there was a knock on the door.

"Hold that thought." Mal says before she goes t open the door, being the only one.

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." I hear Ben say nervously from the other side of the door and I get up and join Mal, smiling when I see Alex standing next to him with a book in hand. "Hello" I say and I hold back a smirk when I see a dusting of a blush beginning to show on his cheeks. "Hi" Mal brings us back to reality and I stop staring at it storm grey eyes that seemed to swirl like molten silver.

"Not that I know of." Mal looks around at us before facing Ben again. "I actually have a question for the both of you after." I announce and they nod while I ignore the confused looks of the others

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh..." Ben takes a step back and fiddles with his fingers in nerves, something I was used to seeing Carlos do.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Yeah, the whole school goes." The brunette says happy to finally be able to provide some form of help. 

"Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" And I really need to give Mal a lesson on being subtle. 

"I wish you could. Up front It's just me, Alex, my folks, and mine and Alex's girlfriends." Ben tells us and I smile seeing Alex had already gone back to the book in his hand. He really did take after Belle on that aspect.

"And your girlfriends?" Mal asks wanting conformation and Ben nods "Yeah. I'm sorry."

"Okay. Thanks, bye." Mal stats closing the door but I quickly slip through and face the twins. "So, my question for Ben. Are you planning to bring more kids over from the Isle?"

"Yes, that is the plan. I just haven't finalized anything yet." His tone becomes more official and i watch as his and Alex's posture change, both of them stepping into their princely personas. 

"Good, Here is a plan I drafted up." I wave my hand and a thick green folder appears filled with the plan I had made. Inside contained detail of all of the people who were born on the isle, financial plans for when they are brought over as well as housing and educational solutions. The hardest part was coming up with education and housing, since I as the future queen of the underworld I had access to files on everyone, living and dead.

"Thank you so much. This is a great help. I'll start reading it right away. Thank you as well for passing your concerns to Alex. We spoke about all of that during the meeting and a medical centre will be built on the isle by next week, as well as the plumbing and food will be brought over on a weekly basis and distributed. I have also spoken to fairy godmother about altering the barrier slightly so it mirrors the weather outside. That should allow for farming to take place on the isle as well. And how would you feel about becoming an advisor for the Isle? The people there will trust you a lot more than me." He suggest taking the file from me. 

"That would be perfect. Thankyou." I say gratefully not expecting things to improve so quickly but also very impressed. For the first time ever I held hope for the isle. Ben bows with a smile before leaving. Allowing me to talk to Alex.

"Mind showing me the library?" His eyes light up in a way I have never seen before and I make not to introduce him to some of the translated Greek texts from the Underworld. "Of course." Just like this morning he takes my hand in his and pulls me along with him. I happily comply and squeeze his hand lightly.