×12×

"you're back" I spoke before I could realize I did, it almost sounded like a whisper because it was, it was only meant for me to hear

But she turned around so quickly I was surprised she didn't fall face first on the ground; I kind of hoped she did.

"Ace" yes that's my name, I'm surprised she remembers it because she sure forgot our existence.

The grip on my iron man action figure tightened as she started walking towards me, I just came in here for a cup of water I still have to defeat Ultron.

Realizing I'm not going to jump into her arms she stopped keeping a good distance between us, I would be lying if I said if I didn't want to jump into her arms, I did but I couldn't give in so quick.

She was about to say something lame maybe 'how are you?' but I beat her to it.

"Why are you here?" I internally winced at the question but I genuinely wanted to know why, why she finally came back?

Her head tilted to one side as she gave me a sad smile but I did not fall for it, folding both my arms across my chest I held my ground holding myself back from bursting into tears; I wanted to cry, scream and shout at her for leaving, for breaking a promise for hurting Avery for hurting me but I also just wanted to be held by my big sister I wanted her to be there for me.

I was glad to see her, over the moon actually but I couldn't let her know that, what if she left again?

But before either of us could proceed to stage 2 of the stare off a loud shriek sounded from behind me which was followed by Sephora being tackled into a hug by the banshee sister of mine.

We both were supposed to be a team, resist her together but I guess the huge grin on my twin sister's face said something else.

Traitor

I have learned my lesson, never rely on Avery for moral support she will leave you for the first chocolate chip muffin thrown her way.

They both had forgotten about me in their dramatic reunion, even after huffing loudly two times, they both were still tangled with each other big smiles gracing both their lips, and seeing them so happy almost made me smile but I held my ground and scowled at both of them.

"What are you doing here?" I guess that finally woke them up from whatever dreamland of rainbows and sunshine they were in as they both looked up at me one with an expression of sadness and the other of pure madness.

You can guess who is who.

"Ace that's not how you talk to her" I could feel the disappointment in Avery's voice but I was adamant, and I was the older one she couldn't boss me around.

"And she shouldn't have abandoned us but she did" maybe I had gone too far but I had already dug my grave I may as well walk into it on my own.

"ACE GREY CARSON" crap.