Meeting your online friend (Ni-Ki)

"When are we meeting again?" I asked my online friend through the phone. "In 30 minutes, don't forget." He said firmly. "Yeah yeah." I said and hung up. I was so excited to meet him and chose my outfit that he would probably like. I liked him since we started talking a year ago, but I'm scared, I never told him. He probably doesn't like me anyway.

After 20 minutes, I saw the time and ran to the park where I am supposed to meet Ni-Ki. I arrived 5 minutes early and sat on a bench near a beautiful tree. I started to play on my phone to pass time. After some time, I felt arms around my shoulders and someone started to speak. "I love your hair, it's so cute." "Ni-Ki!" I screamed. He laughed and pulled me into a hug while playing with my two ponytails. "So cute." I heard him say in a low voice. I blushed a little and we started to walk around the park.

While walking, his hand kept brushing mine and I was wondering if it was by accident, probably. "Want to race to the beach there?" He pointed to a little beach near the park. I nodded and began to ran before him hearing him scream behind me. I was running the fastest that I could, but he still ran past me. He arrived at the beach before me and waited for me sitting on the sand. "Hurry up, you're too slow." He said. I ran a little bit more and jumped on him, making him panicked. He caught me just in time and placed me on his lap.

"Okay, so I needed to tell you something." He said seriously. I hummed and waited for him to talk. "So I have been liking this girl for a long time and I was wondering if you knew how I could tell her?" He explained. My heart ached, but I managed to smile weakly. "Well, I don't know, you could just tell her you like her or love her I guess." I answered. "I love you." He said. "Yeah, like that." I said sadly. "No, I like you, I love you. Y/n." He again said. "Huh? You like ME?" I asked. He nodded and hid his face in my neck.

"I like you too stupid." I told him. That made his face light up and he looked at me like I was a kitten. He hugged me and started to kiss my cheeks. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asked me. "Of course my love." I said and he hugged the life out of me, smiling ear to ear. I was smiling like him too and he kept hugging me telling how much he liked me. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. "I love you Nishimura Riki." "I love you Nishimura Y/n." He said making me blush.

Here's Ni-Ki