My cute tutor (Heeseung)

He was helping me with my math homework, the thing is, I didn't understand anything. Poor him, he had to help someone that was as stupid as his best friend, my brother. But I shouldn't insult him, he is the reason why I met Heeseung, my cute tutor and the love of my life. Just looking at him makes my heart skip beats. "Y/n, are you listening?" "Oh, um, yeah. Yes I am." I said. He looked at me suspiciously, but let it go and continued to teach me. I tried my best to understand what he was saying, but my eyes always went to his face rather than the paper in front of me.

After my weekly 2 hours of studying with him, he had to go home. I walked him to the door and when he was about to leave, my mom came. "Sweetheart, why don't you sleep here? It's late and you don't have school tomorrow." She said. Heeseung looked at me, like he was asking permission. "Sure." He told my mom. "Wonderful, you can sleep in Jay's bedroom with him." My mom said. He nodded and went to my brother's room. I was happy that he was sleeping here, even if I would probably not see him the whole night. I watched Heeseung go to Jay's room and after ran to mine, which is the room beside my brother's.

It has been only one hour and I'm trying to find a way I can spend time with Heeseung without my brother to suspect anything. I couldn't think of anything until I turned my head to look at my desk. My school books. I can ask him to help me with them, even though he was helping me earlier, I know he will still do it. Just as I was about to take my things to go ask him, my mom told me it was time to eat. I could always ask him after. I ran to the table downstairs and sat in my seat, waiting for the food. We all started to eat a little after Jay and Heeseung arrived at the table. Jay was in front of mom who was beside me. Heeseung was sitting right in front of me.

The whole time, Heeseung's sitting position made him touch my feet under the table. It was making me nervous so I did an effort to put my feet under my chair. When I had finished eating, I asked to go back to my room and my mom accepted. Back in my room, I sat at my desk and just looked at the math book in front of me. I heard my brother's and Heeseung's voice outside my door, in the hallway. They went into Jay's room and I could still hear them talk. I sighed and placed my head on my desk. I fell asleep on my desk and when I woke up, one hour later, I couldn't hear them talk anymore, but I could hear them scream. They were probably playing a game or something.

I took my math book and went downstairs. I had the idea that he might come downstairs so I could ask him. More the time past more I really wondered what was the answer, I couldn't understand the question for real. I sat down at the dinner table and ate something I found in the kitchen. I looked at the question while eating and I heard a noise, it was like the floors were cracking. I panicked and looked everywhere in the kitchen and I couldn't find anyone or any that could've made the noise. I calmed down a little, but I heard a voice behind me. "What are you doing?" It said. I was about to scream but a hand covered my mouth. "Shut up, your family will wake up."

I was panicking, I tried to get away from that person, but he was holding me tightly. "Are you okay Y/n? Why are you panicking like that?" He asked. "Heeseung?" I asked while his hand was still on my mouth. "Yeah." He answered. I was relieved. "Can you take you hand off my face?" I asked him. "Oh, sorry." He said. He took off his hand and I turned to face him. He smiled at me and took my book on the table. "Do you not understand this?" He asked me. "Well..." I said while scratching my head. He laughed a little and placed his hand on my shoulder. "It's too late to do homework, go to sleep." He told me and handed me my book. I nodded and turned around to put the math book back on the table. I felt a kiss on my cheek and saw Heeseung walking to the stairs. He turned around before going up. "Goodnight."

Hi it's been a long time since I wrote one, but here you go.