Brother's best friend (Jake)

I heard the front door open and after some voices that seemed familiar. I didn't mind them tho, I continued my homework. "Yah, me and my friends are going to watch a movie, don't disturb us." My brother, Jay, said to me while opening my door. "Okayyy. Who are they?" I asked, out of curiosity. "It's the boys, you know." He said. I shook my head, signalling him that I don't know who are the boys.

"It's Ni-Ki, Jungwon and Jake." He told me and left. "They're also sleeping here!" He screamed through the corridor. My mind stopped for a long minute. Jake. He was the only thing on my mind right now, he was going to sleep here. It wasn't the first time he was doing so, but it was the first time since I know that I have a crush on him. I started to panicked a little, but I realized that he won't see me so it's good. I finished my homework and went to wash my face. In the bathroom, I did my night routine and when I was about to grab a towel, I felt someone's hand instead.

"Oops, sorry, here." I heard. I nodded and passed the towel over my face. I looked at who it was and realized it was Jake. I could feel myself becoming red so I hid my face in the towel. I heard him laugh and take my hand in his, moving it out of my face with the towel. "You don't need to hide, you look cute like that." He said while still laughing. I Jaurès smiled and turned around, trying to hide my face again. When I looked up, he moved in front of me and he was now really close to me.

The tip of his nose was touching mine and I could feel his breath on my lips. I got scared and walked backwards, but my feet got stuck and I was begging to fall. He caught me just before I lost more my balance by grabbing me by my waist. "Are you okay?" I only nodded and took his hand to move it from my waist to not get more embarrassed. His grip was to strong and it seemed as if he didn't want to stop holding my waist. "I'm not sure if you're okay. To make sure, I'll stay with you all night. Let me go tell your brother."

I nodded confused and looked at him leave to my brother's room. He came back a few minutes later and found me still in the same place as before. "What are you waiting for? Let's go." He said grabbing my waist and pulled me with him to my room. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to." I told him. He insisted and we went to my room together. We started to watch a movie on my computer while laying on my bed. Every few minutes, I was checking him.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked out of the blue. I turned quickly and looked at him with wide eyes. "I like you for so long and I wanted to shoot my shot." He said. "So will you?" He asked. "Yes!" I screamed and jumped on him, hugging him tightly. We both smiled and he kissed my left cheek, right cheek and finally my lips. We cuddled and fell asleep like that.

We love Jake