Liking my best friend's older brother (Sunghoon)

"You want to come sleep at my house tonight?" My best friend asked me. I sat on my chair and stared at her, thinking. "Um, is your brother home?" I asked her. "No, don't worry." She said patting my head. I nodded and said that I would go sleep at her house. After she left I continued to sleep on my desk. Coincidentally, I dreamed of her brother, Sunghoon. He is my crush, even tho he is, I don't want to go to her house when he's there.

I liked him since really young, our parents are best friends. He never showed interest in me, not even as friends. Only Wonyoung, his sister, as shown interest in my and she was the nicest friend I ever had. I always try to avoid Sunghoon, it hurts when he looks at me annoyed. The bell rang and I saw Wonyoung coming in my classroom, running towards me. "Come on, let's go!" She said. I took my bag and ran to her. She took my hand and started to run outside the school. She made me run with her until we arrived at her house.

She made me go to her room and went somewhere in her house. I jumped on her bed and took out my phone to text my mom. After some time, she didn't come back and I got up to check where she was. "Please, I'm begging you. Just stay in the basement and don't come up for the whole night or she will want to leave." I heard Wonyoung say to someone. I curiously looked at who she was talking and say her older brother. My heart started to beat faster and I could hear it clearly. "I don't care." He said and pushed his sister aside to go to the kitchen.

She looked desperate, she turned around and looked at the top of the staircase. We locked eyes and she ran to me after not even one second. "Please don't leave! I didn't know he was here, he told me he wasn't." She said, grabbing my cheeks. I took her hands and placed them on the ground. "I'll stay, don't worry. I'll just have no contact with him." I smiled at her. She returned my smile and took me back to her room. We changed into out pyjamas and started a movie. After some time, she fell asleep and I was bored.

While changing the movie, my stomach made sounds. I looked at Wonyoung to see if she was still sleeping and left her room. I went downstairs to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. She said that there were leftovers that I could eat if I were hungry. I finally found what she talked about and placed it on the counter. I turned around to take a place and bumped in someone instead. I touched my head and looked at the person. I raised my head and saw Sunghoon. I stared at him silently while my heart went crazy.

He just stared at me blankly. "What are you doing here?" He asked with no emotions. "Um... I'm hungry?" I said. He continued to look at me the same way and my heart felt weaker from love and that his stare hurts me. I turned around to take the food but when my back faced him, I felt arms around my waist. I stoped what I was doing and looked at the head that was on my shoulder. "Sung- Sunghoon?"i said confused. "Why were you avoiding me?" He asked me, his face in my neck. "What? I mean I was but why is that bothering you?" I asked him.

"You don't like me?" He asked me, raising his head a little. I turned my head to look at him, his nose was touching mine. I stayed silence for some seconds before starting speaking again. "I- I do but why are you-" I didn't have time to finish that he pecked my lips. I stared at him with wide eyes. "I like you too." He said putting his face back in my neck. I was confused and made him stop hugging me. I turned around and looked at him straight in the eyes. He smiled and asked me. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He said. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Yes." I said, still hugging him.

He took my face and pecked my lips again. "You should go back to Wony's room. Have a good sleep, we will see each other tomorrow morning." He said and kissed my cheek. I nodded and left to go to her room. I closed the tv and got in the bed. Just before I felt asleep, I remembered that I didn't get to eat the food.

I put Wonyoung in the story has his sister. I thought it would be nice.

 I thought it would be nice