The sweetheart of the school (Sunoo)

He was smiling and laughing with his friends, he was beautiful. Kim Sunoo was the most beautiful guy I have ever seen. Apart from being my long time crush, he was the sweetheart of the school. Everybody knew and loved him in our school, he gets love confession almost everyday, yet I still don't have the courage to tell him. Looking at home from far away was the best in my opinion.

I saw him getting up from his seat with his friends and leave the cafeteria. I sighed and let my head fall on the table. "Why are you so depressed?" I heard a voice in front of me. "Oh Yeji, hi." I said, looking at her. "Don't hi me, why do look so depressed?" She sat down in front of me and asked. I shook my head and laid my head on the table again. "Why don't you just tell him?" She said, patting my head. "I'm sorry, but no, never." I replied. She sighed and laid her head in front of mine. She looked into my eyes, pleading for me to tell him. "Yeji, you know I love you, but no." I told her and left the cafeteria to go to my locker.

After awhile, I already took all my books and I was waiting for Yeji to come meet me close to staircase. "Y/n, guess who I just saw?" She asked me, putting her arms around my shoulders. "I don't know, how would I know, I don't have your eyes." I told her. She look at me in disbelief and rolled her eyes. "I'll give you hints. He is cute, taller than you and his coming this way." She said smiling. "You know there's a lot of guys that are taller than me and that use the stairs." I told her. "What about cute?" She asked. "No." I said and turned around.

I heard her laugh a little and she poked me. When I turned around, she pointed something far away. I looked where she was pointing and saw him, Sunoo, again. "No! What is he doing here? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her panicking and tugging her shirt. "Excuse me, that's what I just told you." She said to me, annoyed. I smiled shyly and hid behind a wall close. "What are you doing?" She asked me. "Hiding." I told her as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world.

She stared at me and got closer to me. "If you don't, at least show up in front of him, I'll do it myself." She told me. "What? How?" I asked her confused. She smiled and left me alone to go to another floor. I stared at her and let my head fall on the wall behind me. I turned around to go another way, but bumped into someone. The person held me by my shoulders and asked me if I was okay. "Yes, don't worry." I said, not looking at the person. I saw people staring at me and making jealous faces or weird ones. I got confused and looked at the person still holding me. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. I couldn't talk and just stared at him.

"Oh, um, yes. Yes." I said looking everywhere but his face in front of mine. "Are you really sure? You're red." He told me, moving his face in front of mine again. I tried to hide my face with my hands, but my books almost fell from them. He held my hands in his, thinking my books would fall too. "Do you want me to help you with anything?" He asked me. I shook my head and ran from him. When I arrived at the end of the corridor, I saw Yeji waiting for me. "So?" She asked. I just shook my head, grabbed her arm and took her with me. "Look at Sunoo sweetheart." She said in my ear. I looked back to see Sunoo smirking and smiling at me at the same time.

Kim Sunoo the sunshine of my life