Meeting my enemy after 7 years (Jay)

It's been years since I last saw him, seven years to be exact and I am probably going to see him tomorrow at the school reunion. Him being my enemy doesn't make me hate him automatically, I still don't hate him that much, I never did. "Hey! Yo, Y/n, you there?" I heard from my phone. "Oh, um yeah, yes." I said blinking to take out Jay of my mind. "Okay good. So, tomorrow I'll pick you up to go to the reunion." She said. "Okay. The same time that we talked about earlier?" I asked her. "Yes yes." She said and hung up. I threw my phone on my bed before throwing myself on it and sleep.

I was running around the house while my friend was waiting for me outside my house. After getting everything for the reunion, I locked my front door and ran inside her car. "Why are you making your dear friend wait for you? Huh?!" She said leaving my driveway. "Hey, sorry Yuna, I forgot that I needed to wash my hair this morning. Sorry." I told her, smiling at her. After some time, we arrived in front of the school and she parked as far as she could from the entrance. "Let's go." Yuna said getting out of the car. We walked to the front of the school where I stopped her. "I don't know if I'm going to be okay." I told her.

"If it's Jay, I swear to god Y/n I'm going to push you to him." She told me. "I mean..." I started. She held me by my shoulders and stared at me for some seconds. "Don't be stupid." Yuna simply said and dragged me in the school. When we arrived in the gym, she pulled me to the food and shoved some food in my mouth. "Eat." She said. We ate until we heard people cheering behind us. "What the..." I turned around and froze. "Why did you stop talking? Oooh... I get it." She said turning too. There he was, Jay Park, right in front of me. He was walking in the middle of the gym, greeting people. After some time of me staring at him, he turned to look at me directly in the eyes.

I saw him smirk and he started to walk my way. "Yuna. Yuna!" I panicked and hid behind her. She look at me and after at Jay. Seeing my reaction, she walked away, leaving me alone in front of Jay. "Hiding from me?" He said teasingly. "No! I, I was just stretching, yeah stretching." I told him, trying to look convincing. "Still scared of me?" He asked me, looking into my eyes. "I was never scared of you." The told him, looking into his eyes too. He smirked and came closer to my ear. "Whatever you say." He said right in my ear. He left me for his friends. "That's weird, usually he would have slapped you behind you head, hard too." Yuna told me, coming back to me.

"Yeah, I know." I said. Before we could continue our conversation, the principal started talking. After his speech, we could all leave the school. I was looking for Yuna everywhere but couldn't find her. "Yuna, where are you?" I asked her on the phone. "Well, you're not going to like that, but I left already..." She told me. "What?! You left! But you're my ride home!" "Sorry." She said and hung up. "No ride home?" I heard a voice behind me. "Jay?" I said turning around. He smiled and walked to me. "I'll drive you home." He said and pulled me by my hand to his car. He made me sit in it and drove off. When we arrived in front of my house he stopped me from getting out.

"You won't thank me?" He said. "Oh, thanks." I told him and opened the car door. When I arrived at my front door, he was beside me, looking at me. "That's all?" He asked me. I raised one eyebrow at him, confused. He gave me a kissed on the cheek and stood back. "That's my prize." He said. "What?" I asked confused. He just smiled and went back to his car. "Bye Y/n, my phone number is in the paper in your hands!" He yelled from his car before driving off. I got confused and look at my hand where there was a fold paper that I never had. Opening it, I saw his phone number in it just like he told me. I smiled when I got a text from that number on my phone.

I thought he would be perfect for this