Liking your enemy (Jungwon)

"Wake up Y/n, you'll be late for school." I heard my mom say to me as the first thing I heard in the morning. I groaned and got out of bed to go eat my breakfast. After my mom pushed me to do everything, I went to my bus stop and sat on the grass waiting for the school bus. It didn't took long that the bus was in front of me, I went in and sat in the middle seats. The next stop was my enemy's stop, Yang Jungwon.

I hid my myself with hoodie, I wasn't afraid of him, I just wasn't in the mood ti deal with him. I hated it, every time he was close to me, my heart beats faster. I hated him but my heart had another idea. "Hello loser." I heard. Of course it was him. I smiled at him sarcastically and turned my head the other way. I heard his voice again, but farther. He was with his friends and some girls that liked him. Because, of course my enemy is the most popular guy in school. He was so nice to other people but when it comes to me, he was a nightmare.

The bus stopped in front of the school and I ran inside. I saw my friends and went to my first class, everything was okay until he found me. "Hey y/n!" He screamed from the other side of the hallway. I didn't want to deal with him so I just turned around and started walking. He appeared behind me, grabbed my arm and pulled me into an unused classroom. "Why are you ignoring me?" He asked me. "I just don't want to deal with you today." I said and tried to leave the classroom, but he held my arm tight. "I don't care, you don't ignore me." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the door, hoping that someone could come in already. "No one is going to come in to save you, there's no class in here today." He said smirking. "You planned this?!" I was confused but at the same time mad. He didn't answer, instead he continued to smirk. "Just leave me." I said and tried to take off his hand. He pinned my arms above my head instead and stared at me. "No." I felt my cheeks become more red by the second. I tried to hide my face by looking at the ground.

"Why are you looking at the ground?" He said. I shook my head and tried to free myself again. He came closer to my face and whispered in my ear. "Why are you hiding your face?" I'm sure that my face became red, I felt really hot. "Hey! What are you doing in here?! There's no class in here!" I heard someone scream behind Jungwon. He left my arms when the person screamed and looked at the direction. Since I had the chance, I ran outside the classroom and hid in the washroom since he can't come in anyway.

My heart was beating fast and my face was red. I was so embarrassed and I was wondering why did he did that. I left the school and hid in my room. I screamed in my pillow and remembered everything. I left it in my memory and fell asleep thinking about it.

It's like the opposite of him but I wanted to do it. Also have you listen to Pink Venom it's sooooo good

 Also have you listen to Pink Venom it's sooooo good